***Deal Alert*** Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Earphones $200
May 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 20
Before i make the decision, anyone know this can be used as handfree for Motorola droid?  I will pick the vi if it can.

Thanks for great deal

May 12, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #5 of 20
couple of these on the forums for $200.  Just thought you'd like to know

May 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #6 of 20
Whoa those are pretty cheap for IE8's are they real?  I'm scared to buy IE's with so many fakes around (or has that ended)

$200 for the UE TF10's on the forums for brand new? 

May 12, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #7 of 20

Quote:
Whoa those are pretty cheap for IE8's are they real?  I'm scared to buy IE's with so many fakes around (or has that ended)

$200 for the UE TF10's on the forums for brand new? 

It seems legit.  But I know as much as you do.  All I can say is that my fraud alarm isn't going off, lol.  Don't hold me to that though.

May 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #8 of 20
Who ever had bought some dented boxes?  Does it worth the discount?  The earphone condition still remains the same as the new one?  I someone had experience about this, please share :)

Ps. How about bid them form ebay?  Is black5days user can be trust?

May 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #9 of 20
why don't you get this deal which is from logitech themselves? brand new, just dented box... don't think the earphones would have any damage.

May 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #10 of 20
From reading previous reports - logitech's dented box specials are guaranteed to be functional, and carry a full warranty.

There's no way I'd buy a Sennheiser IE8 from an online company that didn't already have a great reputation.  WAY too many fakes of Sennheiser equipment.

May 13, 2010 at 12:25 AM Post #11 of 20
I finally grabbed the Logitech's deal.  Thanks everyone for suggestions! :)

I might post about it again when it arive.

May 13, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #12 of 20
Jeez, $200?! That's quite the rip considering how much they were going for on Amazon. Then again, that batch had notoriously low quality cables (physical quality, not audio). I have no idea whether or not these are of the same build.

I know another user on the forums that's looking to sell his TF10s from Amazon for $150. I don't think he opened them, and if he did, he only had a single listen with them. They were intended for resale as he already has Coppers. PM if you care to save $50.

May 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #13 of 20
Oh, I just ordered the dented one already.  When it arrives, i will tell everyone about the conditions it has.  If it seems bad, I can contact Logitech for replace one right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back