Deal Alert - Ultimate Ears 700s for $70
Jul 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #48 of 99
It is supposed to be a 24 hour deal isn't it? Also to whoever was wondering why they have this deal it was more of a promotion from facebook. After they got to a specific number of fans on their facebook page they had a discount on the UE700. It was at 1k, 2k, 5k and 10k or something similar to that. When they hit 10k there would be a coupon for a free pair of UE700 and then once they hit that number there would be a percentage discount code for the UE700.

These came out somewhat recent so I would expect these to be around for a while.

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #49 of 99
No matter how many times I try, it just keeps saying its unable to process my order, check my information and try again. Very aggravating. And UE/Logitech seems to have no customer services/sale toll free for anyone but customs buyers. What a POS company, really. Not sure why I want to hear these IEMs, but for $70, why not? I am a dual driver fan, I guess.

The weird thing is the main page shows out of stock, but the code works and the checkout page shows in stock, @$70. But then, I can't finalize the order. Done. I give up.

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM Post #50 of 99

Quote:
well if anybody wants to make a couple of bucks, pm me about shipping an UE700 to Ontario, Canada =)

Try GamesForCanada.com, excellent package forwarding service.
For those deals which require a US credit card, they also have a service where you PayPal them the money and they buy it for you and send it to you.

I can vouch for their great service.

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #51 of 99

Quote:

Try GamesForCanada.com, excellent package forwarding service.
For those deals which require a US credit card, they also have a service where you PayPal them the money and they buy it for you and send it to you.

I can vouch for their great service.

Yeah, i think i will try their service (and hope the order goes in on time)

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #52 of 99
So what top-tier IEMs do the UE 700s actually stand on the same level with?
regular_smile .gif

Jul 28, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #54 of 99
I've never tried a UE before, and I just recently got the Coppers and with burn-in time, they sound a lot better...so I will listen to the 700s and tell the difference immediately...but something tells me to trust UE for some reason...so I'm not too worried. Either way, $76+ tax and free shipping for $200 headphones is money well spent!

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #56 of 99
Yeah, that's too bad. I managed to get in on the MTPC Dell deal through them, luckily enough mine was one that wasn't held up for 2 months by Dell.

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #57 of 99
The 10,000 "Likes" is for a free pair of 700s, which I was lucky enough to get.  Only problem is my order still says "Order in Process" even though I ordered Tuesday night.  They must be swamped!

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:50 AM Post #58 of 99

Quote:
Well they are a similar price in the uk of £55.65 (code: UE70010K) today only tempted but have the RE0 and from what I have read it doesn't look like I would get any great improvements over those.

Thanks for the info wordsworth.. Saw your post last night and slept on it, lucky me it was still avaliable this morning. So I thought I might as well go for it. So now I am waiting for both my new RE-ZERO and UE700.

My only fear is that none of them will get a lot of play time because I like my SE530.. but in that case I can always sell them and at least I have tried some other sounding headphones..

Thanks again woodsworth and OP

EDIT: Oh, and forgot to mention that the UK shop is the EU shop for logitech, meaning I got them shipped to DK for 0 GBP. Not a bad deal. :)

Jul 29, 2010 at 5:47 AM Post #59 of 99

Quote:
Thanks for the info wordsworth.. Saw your post last night and slept on it, lucky me it was still avaliable this morning. So I thought I might as well go for it. So now I am waiting for both my new RE-ZERO and UE700.

My only fear is that none of them will get a lot of play time because I like my SE530.. but in that case I can always sell them and at least I have tried some other sounding headphones..

Thanks again woodsworth and OP

EDIT: Oh, and forgot to mention that the UK shop is the EU shop for logitech, meaning I got them shipped to DK for 0 GBP. Not a bad deal. :)

Slept on it too and still not sure, it is still available and really does sound a steal but still I am still a student (if a rather old one) and so have to keep control of the old finances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back