Deal Alert - Ultimate Ears 700s for $70
Jul 27, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #17 of 99

Quote:
I got a free pair earlier tonight. And they do take PayPal. The order page confused me, but then I saw where to select PayPal right beneath the box for the credit card info. 

No kidding? I looked at their payment option section and it only listed various credit cards as forms of payment. Guess I overlooked it. Congrats on your free pair!

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #18 of 99

Quote:
No kidding? I looked at their payment option section and it only listed various credit cards as forms of payment. Guess I overlooked it. Congrats on your free pair!

It was hard to see, I almost overlooked it myself. I was able to select it, but there wasn't anything that made it easy to recognize as it being PayPal. I'm just assuming it's because the pages were so difficult to load with a lot of people trying to order their free pair. And thanks! Looking forward to hearing how these sound, I'm sure it'll be a good step up from my super.fi 3 and 4. 

Jul 27, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #19 of 99
Theyre out of stock but it looks like you can still place the order, and possibly just have to wait. There are a lot of IEMs in the $70 range these days performing at levels that would have been way more expensive previously, and the UE-700s don't seem to get much attention around here. Good deal, but do they really outclass all the available sub-$100 IEMs these days to the extent that their 199 msrp suggests? (honest question cuz I have no clue)

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #21 of 99

Quote:
Theyre out of stock but it looks like you can still place the order, and possibly just have to wait. There are a lot of IEMs in the $70 range these days performing at levels that would have been way more expensive previously, and the UE-700s don't seem to get much attention around here. Good deal, but do they really outclass all the available sub-$100 IEMs these days to the extent that their 199 msrp suggests? (honest question cuz I have no clue)

I think they match up to the Q-Jays. That was from a review on head-fi and from that, you might be able to compare

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #22 of 99

Quote:
I think they match up to the Q-Jays. That was from a review on head-fi and from that, you might be able to compare

Interesting. Thanks.
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #23 of 99
Great deal, but it's too bad they don't ship to Canada.

Jul 28, 2010 at 9:35 AM Post #25 of 99
Well they are a similar price in the uk of £55.65 (code: UE70010K) today only tempted but have the RE0 and from what I have read it doesn't look like I would get any great improvements over those.

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:56 AM Post #27 of 99

sorry about that, yeah it is the uk logitech site: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers-audio/earphones/devices/5598 just use the code UE70010K to get it at £55.65 (why the 65p I have no idea, I think they might be matching it with the US price).  You have till midnight tonight before the voucher expires or if more than 2000 are bought then it get expired according to the facebook page where the offer was listed.

I am still considering it.

Jul 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #28 of 99
suprised how many differing views there are on this earphone, though there are some comments of users prefering the UE700 over the TF 10's which given how expensive they are in the UK sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back