DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49
Feb 26, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #95 of 225
Hey everyone! Thanks for the help! In the end i decided to get one from ebay germany. A bit more expensive (about as expensive as a 4gb player here in nl so still very good) but I hope to have mine at the beginning of next week. If it doesnt work I can always sell it on the fs forum for all those other poor europeans out there, lol!
Greetings, Anouk,

Feb 26, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #97 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its a pity there is no lineout on the clip like there is on the fuze but at least the clip has tactile buttons as opposed to a tocuhscreen on the fuze (at least that is what i have been told).

The Fuze does not have a touchscreen. It has the Home menu button, a select button in the center, and a circular button that acts as everything else (ie the menu scroll, volume control, play/pause button, etc).

Feb 26, 2009 at 2:42 PM Post #98 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepsione1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey I read your post about helping others getting the 8GB sansa clip. Can you help me out? I live in Ontario. What will be the international shipping rate be shipping to N7S 4T7 ?

Here is the breakdown, the unit comes to 53.00 with tax, priority international is 12.00 I believe (i'll double check) and pay pal fees about 3 bucks. So 68.00 US. would Take care of it. Pm me if you want one, I have lots of time and walmarts a stones throw from me.

Feb 26, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #100 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by npcraig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, I've never used the Clip (I use an iPhone now), should I get one?

I have some SE530s and a iBasso D10 in the mail.

If you need a super small DAP that sounds great and $50 to blow...SURE!

I bought 2.

Feb 26, 2009 at 9:04 PM Post #101 of 225
I just brought a 2g Clip. Nice smooth mid-range better than 4gen Nano. However, Nano's bass seems clearer and the highs are fuller IMHO. Despite some comments I've read elsewhere the Clip FM is more than passable. It's sensitivity is quite good and FM sound clear. Not hi-fi but pleasant.

Feb 27, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #103 of 225
You're right. I paid $69.99 through Sears Canada. Anyways we have universal health care.
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #105 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you need a super small DAP that sounds great and $50 to blow...SURE!

I bought 2.

+1 I might go back to buy a few more and give them as gifts. They're that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back