DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49
Feb 23, 2009 at 4:24 AM Post #78 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by homers54321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tem, if you find out anything about that, let me know. I dont want to drive to the Westbury Wal-mart only to find out that they're not on sale or out of stock.

Can't believe a local posts here...wow. I am from North Babylon...a little farther from you.

I am going to give a call to Walmart in Farmingdale (closest to me the website shows) and see if they got any.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 23, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #79 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by homers54321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
which walmart did u go to etys?

I went to the Woodbridge NJ Walmart. Off Route 9, just over the Outerbridge. Had to go through Staten Island though. PITA.

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #83 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The wait and anticipation is killing me
tongue.gif

I'm seriously like looking out the door every 5 minutes to see a parcel dropped off.

Looking over your gear list, somehow, I think you'll survive.
beerchug.gif

Feb 25, 2009 at 11:45 AM Post #86 of 225
Hey everyone, i am in the market for a new (temporary) flash-mp3 player so this just came at the right time. I was thinking about either a zen stone or a shuffle but i guess at this price and sq the clip cant be beat! I dont think 8gb versions are not sold in nl though.... And certainly not at this price. 60 dollar+paypal+shipping still is a STEAL.
Are they available cheaply in the eu anywhere that sells internationally, or would any eu(shorter shipping time) or usa head-fier be willing to sent me one?
Thanks in advance!
Greetings, Anouk

Feb 25, 2009 at 7:09 PM Post #87 of 225
I dumped some FLAC files on mine last night after upgrading the firmware and did some casual (i.e. brushing my teeth
smily_headphones1.gif
) listening for about 15 minutes. It's not the ultimate in resolution or clarity, but it has a nice warm sound and no sibilance that I can detect. And again, I am digging the little OLED readout and blue dial light-up thingie. For $50, those in need of an ultraportable should look no further.

Feb 25, 2009 at 8:10 PM Post #88 of 225
Man I WANT one of these! Its a pity there is no lineout on the clip like there is on the fuze but at least the clip has tactile buttons as opposed to a tocuhscreen on the fuze (at least that is what i have been told). So there is hope of me being able to use it without a screen (i am blind) even though it does not come with rockbox. I was first considering either the zen stone or the shuffle because I am sure i can use them but i guess they just dont sound so good!
I have placed a wtb for one of these in the forums.
Greetings, Anouk,

Feb 26, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #89 of 225
Thanks again to the original poster. I already had a 1GB Clip and the 8 GB is a welcome addition. The New Orleans (Harahan) store had a bunch of these marked with two different prices - $49 and $69 - but at the register it rang up as $49.

Feb 26, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #90 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man I WANT one of these! Its a pity there is no lineout on the clip like there is on the fuze but at least the clip has tactile buttons as opposed to a tocuhscreen on the fuze (at least that is what i have been told). So there is hope of me being able to use it without a screen (i am blind) even though it does not come with rockbox. I was first considering either the zen stone or the shuffle because I am sure i can use them but i guess they just dont sound so good!
I have placed a wtb for one of these in the forums.
Greetings, Anouk,

Dude I'll score one of these for you if you just pay the international shipping, my walmart has like 30. it's a great little dap. Just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back