DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49
Mar 19, 2009 at 9:43 AM Post #166 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by onurrus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HE is more expensive than ebay and its somehow annoying to me.Its just taking advantage of..
mad.gif

That's just annoying.
He's scalping FROM THE FREE INFO HERE kindly shared by members of the board, and preying ON THE UNWITTING MEMBERS OF THE BOARD.

Mar 19, 2009 at 10:25 AM Post #168 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadgetman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's just annoying.
He's scalping FROM THE FREE INFO HERE kindly shared by members of the board, and preying ON THE UNWITTING MEMBERS OF THE BOARD.

I am about to buy Sansa Clip ,(or Fuze.still considering) and I would happily pay over 80 usd to someone else on ebay or somewhere else.It will be still a good deal to me comparing it to buy in My country!

Mar 19, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #169 of 225
Quote:

I am about to buy Sansa Clip ,(or Fuze.still considering) and I would happily pay over 80 usd to someone else on ebay or somewhere else.It will be still a good deal to me comparing it to buy in My country!

If you have no luck, PM me and I might be able to help without price gouging you...not $80.
tongue.gif

Mar 19, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #171 of 225
Too bad Rockbox will only work on v.1 Clips...Or so I've read. Does anyone know otherwise?

Mar 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #172 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you have no luck, PM me and I might be able to help without price gouging you...not $80.
tongue.gif

Don't worry mate I am always lucky no matter what.IF not I will make my own chance
wink_face.gif

Of course kidding..
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #173 of 225
Big thanks to the OP, and all those who contributed to this lengthy & informative thread! I picked up the last unit at my local Walmart down the street (although the Walmart near my office still had a bunch as of last week).

I easily updated the firmware to the latest, downloaded foobar2000 & EAC, and today am busily ripping CD's to FLAC for the first time (better late than never, right?
wink.gif
)

Sounds terrific straight to my Ety's!

Mar 29, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #174 of 225
I've had many MP3 players and I can honestly say this is my favorite. I'm very, very picky about how a DAP sounds like. This is by far the best sounding DAP I've ever had. And this is with flat settings. Dunno about other phones but the AD700 sounds freaking GLORIOUS with this player.

Thanks very much to the OP for this. $50 freakin dollars. I would have paid over a hundred for it.

Apr 2, 2009 at 1:16 PM Post #177 of 225
Quote:

how much are they in your country?

There are at least a couple dozen at my local walmart. Want a dozen of them? Save on shipping.
icon10.gif

Apr 2, 2009 at 1:34 PM Post #178 of 225
I thought buying a fuze is better for me because of its expandable storage and battery life,its 8gb is around 230 usd.Its a crazy pricing,Thats why I will buy from amazon for 87 usd and will send it to afriend who lives in Us for him to send it to me.

Thank you though!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM Post #180 of 225
Does anyone think the 8GB Clip will be discontinued? Amazon does not list the 4GB and 8GB Clips in their store.

Well anyway, I just bought 5 of these in Walmart Hawaii. Which was probably the last 5 in stock. I was thinking of going to the other 3 Walmarts to buy more.

Should I keep it and sell it? Or return it? I still haven't open up my own Clip yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back