DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49
Mar 10, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #151 of 225
We really should keep this to our community. We don't want all the stupid coupon sites getting this. They don't have a stellar reputation for having very timely info.

Well it is done, but next time......
beerchug.gif

Mar 10, 2009 at 8:56 AM Post #154 of 225
HEllo, I am still happy with my clip, although it will go on the ofr sale forums when my iriver arrives.
I guess because off all the discounts that they are going to renew their lineup? I think especially the view is somewhat older already and that in some ways the fuze is better.
I hope rockbox will have a chance of working on their new devices.
Greetings, Anouk,

Mar 12, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #157 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by RMPNG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, are people still getting 8gb clips? I'm thinking about getting one now if the offer is still standing.

There were only 3 left at the local walmart an hour ago. One on display, one I bought
bigsmile_face.gif
, leaving one unopened remaining on the shelf.

Mar 12, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #159 of 225
Walmarts here in the Pittsburgh area still have many units in stock. Picked one up last weekend and I love it! They fit into my Shure pouch along with the IEMs thus making them a highly portable package. I cannot believe it - 8 gigs!!

Thanks a lot to OP for this info!

Mar 13, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #163 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by bixby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought I would pass along a deal that my local Walmart is running on the 8GB Sansa Clip. $49.00

Saw this post yesterday, got one last night, thanks!

Mar 19, 2009 at 8:03 AM Post #165 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by a19als /img/forum/go_quote.gif
some digression!!

HE is more expensive than ebay and its somehow annoying to me.Its just taking advantage of..
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back