DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 at 7:12 AM Post #18 of 190
Ok will do, bud!

Thanks, I appreciate it!
beerchug.gif

Sep 8, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #19 of 190
Thanks, I appreciate it! :beerchug:

Crap! Apparently I spoke too soon (I guess this is what I get for posting while my wife is asleep), my wife is not comfortable with me going, given it's a few weeks away from her due date. Sorry guys! Zachchen, send me a pm and we can meet up somewhere so you can check them out.

Sep 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM Post #20 of 190
Crap! Apparently I spoke too soon (I guess this is what I get for posting while my wife is asleep), my wife is not comfortable with me going, given it's a few weeks away from her due date. Sorry guys! Zachchen, send me a pm and we can meet up somewhere so you can check them out.

Oh it's all good, listening to your wife is a wise choice.
biggrin.gif

Congrats on your very soon to be new baby! :)

Maybe you can have another mini meet at your place again sometime this month (or maybe Columbus Day weekend?), missed the last one you had!

The amp I have might be of interest to you as well because according to member rudi0504 it pairs very well with the TH900.

Sep 8, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #21 of 190

Maybe on November 1, you & she will know exactly what condition she is in, and you can pop by for a little bit.

Sep 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #22 of 190
Oh it's all good, listening to your wife is a wise choice. :D
Congrats on your very soon to be new baby! :)

Maybe you can have another mini meet at your place again sometime this month (or maybe Columbus Day weekend?), missed the last one you had!

The amp I have might be of interest to you as well because according to member rudi0504 it pairs very well with the TH900.

Interesting, well I am planning on buying a new amp next year. What amp are you referring to?

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #27 of 190
Still a maybe on the 400i; have a "tour" set now, and have another 10 days to return it, or decide to buy...  Heck, if I buy I can maybe resell it at the meet?  No extra charge for having burned it in..

Understandable, I'm certainly not going to make any promises to buy it, just wanted to see how it compared to my 560s mostly.

Sep 10, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #28 of 190
I should be able to stop by. We'll see what i have to bring then:)

Sep 10, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #30 of 190
Understandable, I'm certainly not going to make any promises to buy it, just wanted to see how it compared to my 560s mostly.

No prob, I didn't mean to expect that you or anyone in particular would buy it.  And it think I'm likely to send the 400i back to HiFiMan soon anyway - I like it, but not more than what I already have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back