DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 at 12:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 190

Barry S

1000+ Head-Fier

George Mason Regional Library
George Mason Meeting Room (on your left right after the entrance).
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Hey Everyone,

Please post the list of the gear you can bring, and don't forget to bring your extension cords, power strips, and adapters.

Meet Rules

1. Please treat fellow head-fiers and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
  2. Please don't unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
  3. Please don't anything on or off without asking permission first.
  4. Please don't move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
  5. Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own.
  6. Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
  7. Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
  8. Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.

Sep 7, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #4 of 190
I'll probably be able to make it.

I'll be bringing:

Hidition NT-6 PRO CIEM
VentureCraft GO-DAP DD Limited 12v DAC
Wagnus Bialbero Epsilon S Amp
Wagnus ALPHA VALVOLA Preamp
Wagnus PAD EVOLUZIONE Attenuator

If they arrive in time for the meet:

3x Crystal Cable Dreamline Plus mini to mini cables
Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 IEM cable
3x DHC Complement4 mini to mini cables

Sep 7, 2014 at 6:34 AM Post #6 of 190
i can make this meet, but i see that a thread was just created for an October 11 D.C area meet, which happens to be the same weekend as the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest.  which meet is going to happen?

This meet is happening--we have the our usual venue for the full day, and it was scheduled first. Maybe zachchen1996 missed this notice before he posted the other date, but I've asked him to cancel to avoid confusion.

Sep 7, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #7 of 190
This meet is happening--we have the our usual venue for the full day, and it was scheduled first. Maybe zachchen1996 missed this notice before he posted the other date, but I've asked him to cancel to avoid confusion.

Mine has been removed. When I had originally created my thread I had not seen that you had already made one, my bad!
redface.gif

Sep 7, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #9 of 190
I'll put it on my schedule and plan to be there.
I'll bring the KSA5 clone, WA3 mod with tube assortment, and a new balanced surprise if I can get it done. :)
I need to get a cheap DAC between now and then for my laptop. I was source limited at the CAF. Any suggestions?

Sep 7, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #11 of 190
I'll be bringing--

Modi
Gungnir
Vali
Crack+Speedball (currently 75% finished!)
Krell KSA-5 Klone of a Klone (50% chance it'll be finished and working)
Ragnarok (fat chance)
HD650
LCD-X

Sep 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #12 of 190
I may be able to make it, no plans for that day as of now, but who knows what the wife may do. :shrug:

Since Justin is coming I can keep the GSX-MKII at home.

I'll bring:

KingRex UD384+UPower (it's up for sale)
Violectric V200 (also up for sale)
LCD3

Sep 8, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #15 of 190
Barring my wife going into labor I should be able to stop by for a couple hours. I will bring either my HE-560 or TH-900.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back