DC Area Head-Fi Meet Planning (ongoing)
Feb 4, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #92 of 412
Going to revive this thread a bit.
Looking to schedule an event as Spring comes up. Thinking some time in March/early April. That will give plenty of time for people to plan before hand.
Some of the local libraries are fairly booked. May have an option at Tenley Friendship on March 31 (need to figure out if we can book an event > 3 hrs).
Going to try reaching out to Gramophone and see if they may be willing to host an event on a Sunday.

Feel free to discuss times, location, and details!

Feb 5, 2018 at 12:17 AM Post #95 of 412
Depending on timing I may be able to host an event in my basement. We would need to bring tables and chairs. Right now the space is open (no furniture).

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #98 of 412
Thanks I intend to make it as well. I could bring my lynx hilo with my mobile equipment (onkyo dpx1,tia fourte's, hugo2) and beyer t5p's. Thanks for organizing look forward to seeing everyone!

Jul 19, 2018 at 6:36 AM Post #102 of 412
Willing, though sometimes not able. Alas, only two more weeks of Summer for me.
My thought is just set it up - people will come! Having some trouble with my solid-state take-to-meet option. But I could certainly bring a tube or two.

Jul 19, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #105 of 412
I'm open to an August meet. I don't know about a Schiit Kit... I'd have to check with Schiit once we have a date. Moreover... I'd need to have at least one person to help me with it for the whole meet. That said, I'm not available on the weekend of 8/11.
Definitely short notice, but happy to help getting everything in order.

Any ideas on locations? I originally going to snipe one of the good public library locations, but my diligence slipped and they're basically all booked.
I'm not sure what other locations exist for something on the medium to large size (given summer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back