DBA-02 Stateside
Nov 18, 2010 at 10:09 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was dead set on buying these IEMs and Bugden Audio just disappeared off the map. Where can I get some ?

Ethan changed his web hosting company (at least that's what it seems like from what he posted in another thread) - so it will take probably a day or two for the new IP address of his domain to propagate through DNS servers. You will be able to get to it again soon - within 1 to 2 days. Maybe sooner.

Nov 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #21 of 25

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was dead set on buying these IEMs and Bugden Audio just disappeared off the map. Where can I get some ?

Ethan changed his web hosting company (at least that's what it seems like from what he posted in another thread) - so it will take probably a day or two for the new IP address of his domain to propagate through DNS servers. You will be able to get to it again soon - within 1 to 2 days. Maybe sooner.

This is the reason - except that I only changed domain registrars, but it still has the same effect. Once the new information propagates through DNS servers, everyone should be able to see it. It's dependent on how quick your ISP is at doing so, but I'd imagine for many it shouldn't be too long.

Nov 19, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #25 of 25

Quote:
So....., I signed up for a wait list ? And once you get them in, you take money and I get headphones ? I can't wait, I want some now. =[

Heh, heh... waiting is the toughest part for sure. Well worth it. These are amazing, wonderful, fantastic... etc.
I'm really enamored with these.

shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back