David Carradine dead...
Jun 6, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #46 of 64
Eating that, oh yug!
eek.gif
Which countries do that as standard historically?

Jun 7, 2009 at 6:46 AM Post #48 of 64
What a shameful way to go...

You'd think a guy with his kind of money would be able to buy a hooker to suck his **** while hanging, then get her to get him loose before he dies...

Jun 7, 2009 at 7:03 AM Post #49 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyOne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup as expected conspiracy theory follows as usual. Could there be somebody in the room?

David Carradine’s agent claims he was murdered | The Sun |News

I was actually thinking this while reading the thread. I thought suicide was bad enough, but 72 getting his freak on is pretty close to the most humiliating way to go.

I liked his acting and personality, but I don't think I'd want to know or hang out with the guy outside of that - seemed like a bit of a freak.

I didn't read the conspiracy theory, but I don't doubt there was someone in the room, and since it's in Thailand underage is a possibility, it could be uglier than it already looks.

It just doesn't make sense for someone with piles of money in the land of cheap prostitution to be getting autoweird alone- especially something that complicated...

Jun 7, 2009 at 8:41 AM Post #50 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was actually thinking this while reading the thread. I thought suicide was bad enough, but 72 getting his freak on is pretty close to the most humiliating way to go.

I liked his acting and personality, but I don't think I'd want to know or hang out with the guy outside of that - seemed like a bit of a freak.

I didn't read the conspiracy theory, but I don't doubt there was someone in the room, and since it's in Thailand underage is a possibility, it could be uglier than it already looks.

It just doesn't make sense for someone with piles of money in the land of cheap prostitution to be getting autoweird alone- especially something that complicated...

Agree. News in Thailand reported that it may take about a month to conclude this story. They have to collect a lot of information from autopsy and etc.

Thai police said, it's possible for him to commit suicide. However, it can be a murder too. He went to the lobby and had drinks, then left it around 9pm and enter the room around that time also according to the info from the key card. The info confirms that he didn't leave the room (I think they mean he didn't use the keycard again) until the mate went to the room to clean up and found his dead body.

If he was murdered, it might be his close friends or some hookers.

Jun 7, 2009 at 4:24 PM Post #51 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Permagrin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The mother historically eats it because there are nutrients that can be given to the child. Only in the late 20th century has this normalcy been looked upon as something abnormal.

Abnormal or not, I find the idea of eating placenta disgusting. Even seeing it in films I find gross.

Jun 7, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #52 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyzTH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agree. News in Thailand reported that it may take about a month to conclude this story. They have to collect a lot of information from autopsy and etc.

Thai police said, it's possible for him to commit suicide. However, it can be a murder too. He went to the lobby and had drinks, then left it around 9pm and enter the room around that time also according to the info from the key card. The info confirms that he didn't leave the room (I think they mean he didn't use the keycard again) until the mate went to the room to clean up and found his dead body.

If he was murdered, it might be his close friends or some hookers.

Police say CCTV shows no one entering his room besides him. His body has already been flown back to the U.S. so I doubt they did much of an autopsy in Thailand.

Jun 7, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #53 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Police say CCTV shows no one entering his room besides him. His body has already been flown back to the U.S. so I doubt they did much of an autopsy in Thailand.

Well, that's key then. If they had CCTV covering it, then he was alone. The question still ramains why it was tied around his balls. I can't imagine any reason to torture yourself while trying to commit suicide.

Could it have gotten snagged? I feel dirty even discussing this...

Jun 8, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #58 of 64
They can check his manhood for signs of fluid to see if he was having fun, or being murdered,,although i hear Thailand is the place to go for hookers, but watch out for the trannys. My friend goes to Thailand for months out of the year, and now works at a hotel there, and said people travel from all over the world to go there for this type of business.
I dont think he was alone....whether a hooker ran away after sex gone wrong, or if it was murder.

Jun 8, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #59 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, that's key then. If they had CCTV covering it, then he was alone. The question still ramains why it was tied around his balls. I can't imagine any reason to torture yourself while trying to commit suicide.

Could it have gotten snagged? I feel dirty even discussing this...

Autoerotic asphyxiation + he just liked having his balls tied up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back