David Carradine dead...
Jun 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #33 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Il Mostro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the same guy that ate the placenta after his wife gave birth, so nothing is a surprise.

Snopes.com has nothing on this claim. My search turns up that he was going to eat it but couldn't when the time came so he planted a tree and fertilized it with the placenta instead.

Jun 5, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #36 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skorpitarius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah and damn, how embarrassing for his family and so on ... eeeekkkkk

Yep. He violated the Rockefeller principle: Never do what you wouldn't be caught dead doing.

Jun 6, 2009 at 10:17 AM Post #37 of 64
you think thered be a mutual thing where you dont leave them with the cord wrapped around them in this sort of thing... unless he was doing it solo.

Jun 6, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #40 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Il Mostro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the same guy that ate the placenta after his wife gave birth, so nothing is a surprise.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Tom Cruise?

Anyway, lets hope he had a blast before he passed on..

Jun 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #42 of 64
Yeah it is sad.We got the news in London yeterday morning.
Lets not beat around the bush here though....Kinky Wanking at aged 72..............******* what a way to go.
gs1000.gif

Jun 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #44 of 64
lot of guys have died this way .....by reducing supply of oxygen to the brain.

Jun 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #45 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkweg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tom Cruise said he and Katie were going to eat it and said it was full of nutrition but I expect he said it as a sarcastic joke because everyone thinks he is weird.

The mother historically eats it because there are nutrients that can be given to the child. Only in the late 20th century has this normalcy been looked upon as something abnormal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back