Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions
Jun 30, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #1,021 of 1,160
A quick question to anyone who ordered from Dasetn to Europe - how long should it take generally? My TG-38S was shipped on June 4 and still hasn't turned up today (30th). I'm beginning to lose hope that it will ever arrive.

Anyone have any advice on what I should do? Paypal claim?

Jun 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #1,022 of 1,160
  A quick question to anyone who ordered from Dasetn to Europe - how long should it take generally? My TG-38S was shipped on June 4 and still hasn't turned up today (30th). I'm beginning to lose hope that it will ever arrive.

Anyone have any advice on what I should do? Paypal claim?

4-6 weeks is normal.

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #1,025 of 1,160

yes buy my pair :p

I have to agree with BenF - there's really no need to go on and on about this… gets quite boring and tedious apart from anything else. I've seen lots of recommendations on head-fi that I don't agree with - Senn MX580, Awei ES10, BEB 328R for example. I stated my disagreement once or twice and moved on.

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #1,026 of 1,160

I have to agree with BenF - there's really no need to go on and on about this… gets quite boring and tedious apart from anything else. I've seen lots of recommendations on head-fi that I don't agree with - Senn MX580, Awei ES10, BEB 328R for example. I stated my disagreement once or twice and moved on.

what are you talking about? my pair is for sale here on head fit for around 2 weeks, in case you weren't aware of that, now you are.
is it a crime to try and advertise it? in a related thread

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #1,028 of 1,160
  what are you talking about? my pair is for sale here on head fit for around 2 weeks, in case you weren't aware of that, now you are.
is it a crime to try and advertise it? in a related thread

OK, it just seemed like another whine disguised as an advert. It's not a crime, and neither is pointing it out. It just did not seem helpful to me. But if that was not your intention then I'm sorry. 

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #1,029 of 1,160

That's China Post for you.
Anyway, if it doesn't arrive within 6 weeks, you should open a claim.

OK damn, I guess I'd better be quick, I'll have 3 days to make a claim if it doesn't arrive 
blink.gif

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #1,030 of 1,160
  OK damn, I guess I'd better be quick, I'll have 3 days to make a claim if it doesn't arrive 
blink.gif

You could start the claim anyway. The initial part of the claim is to make contact with the seller. They send an email to the seller that a claim has begun and they have the chance to contact you first. At least the process would be started and you'd have a paper trail. He may just contact you with the tracking number. The first time I ordered from Dasetn it was the only way to get in touch with him. You can attempt to contact Richard Ray on head-fi or direct on the site. I'm in the US and it took about 3 weeks each time I ordered.

Jun 30, 2014 at 2:08 PM Post #1,031 of 1,160
  You could start the claim anyway. The initial part of the claim is to make contact with the seller. They send an email to the seller that a claim has begun and they have the chance to contact you first. At least the process would be started and you'd have a paper trail. He may just contact you with the tracking number. The first time I ordered from Dasetn it was the only way to get in touch with him. You can attempt to contact Richard Ray on head-fi or direct on the site. I'm in the US and it took about 3 weeks each time I ordered.

If too many claims are started, they can kick out the seller.
Better wait until it's really necessary.

Jul 1, 2014 at 5:27 AM Post #1,032 of 1,160
Please claim. I did not realize that when it was too late. Mine is worse. It was ordered 4/28 and until now hasn't showed up. Not so sure though if it's Dasetn or forwarder-related. Still it sucks. Hopefully the M760 & M1 that I ordered 5/23 will arrive.

Jul 1, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #1,033 of 1,160
...got the PK2 DIY I scored a deal on yesterday. Very nicely packaged...little black velvet back, 2 pairs of foamies, and the cable is definitely an upgrade from the stock PK2. Interestingly enough, there is no writing on the shells denoting these are/were PK2...so I suspect they are another animal altogether.

Straight out of the bag and plugged into my X5 and I wasn't too impressed. They sound nice, but don't have the same clarity and reach for bass that my Blox M2C have, or my well-burned in, ancient and trusty genuine PK3 do. There is something restrained/veiled about them.

I left them hooked up to a radio station last night at a mildly unpleasant volume and let them burn in while I slept. Going to have another go at them at work today.

Jul 1, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #1,035 of 1,160
^I was not a fan of the PK2 DIY either, I actually like the PK3 DIY much better^.

Though I wish the PK3 DIY looked as good as the PK2 DIY...

Yes, I was hoping for something that at least equalled the regular PK3, but with a better cable. My regular PK3 already has an outlandish, over-sized Neutrik jack because I had to reterminate them...but at the moment they sadly sound better than the DIY PK2...we'll see though, its early days. Maybe a little time will fix them.

And if not, I can always steal the cable and put it on my PK3
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back