Damn I'm depressed....
May 30, 2011 at 5:58 AM Post #16 of 171

I noticed in your profile you're 17, well, I was a nice guy like you when I was 17 too.... and then I eventually changed after a few psycho girlfriends.

I'm sorry about your story, I hope you have better luck than me.

I have one word of advice... watch out for girls under 20, it's difficult to find a serious girl at that age, when most girls secretly just want to "act young", it's exciting to find a new guy... improve self-esteem, all that crap. :) you just have to live with it, it's just how a lot of young girls are, oh well, best of luck. :)

thank you, yes i think there are very few that are serious about having a relationship in my age group, i think she wasnt mature enough for a proper relationship yet, she will grow up one day, and i hope she realises that she lost something. I will keep looking, and wont let this break up get me down. Thanks for you support.

May 30, 2011 at 6:04 AM Post #17 of 171
Dude you just gotta get a vintage car, go to the gym, learn how to surf, study finance, have a cool haircut, get a tan, wear sunglasses, be confident and treat girls like pearls. 
cool.gif

Nah j/k, you seem to have your head on straight, I'm sure there's lots of nice girls in Portugal and you'll be fine.

May 30, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #19 of 171
actually there isnt many nice girls out here. I think the nicest are the germans that moved out here, i would have much better luck if i was back in england i think. I always have luck when i go back on holiday, so i'm going to england at christmas hopefully, have some fun :)

May 30, 2011 at 10:25 AM Post #24 of 171
Don't be "that" nice guy, they never get the girl. You'll just be used as a shoulder to cry on.
Not speaking from personal experience, but I have some friends who are like that.
They often go like "but even though I'm being so nice to her, why won't she go out with me!?".
Also, I feel the whole "being nice" with an agenda (getting into some girl's pants) isn't very nice at all
and actually kind of sly.

And, there are plenty of fish out there, life's too short to get hung up on one person that's not interested in you.
tongue.gif

May 30, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #26 of 171
yep thats true, us nice guys are usually just a shoulder to cry on, but i like being a shoulder to cry on, it makes me feel good that i could be there for that person. But it kinda sucks that we dont get girls...

May 30, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #29 of 171
You guys make it sound like i'm turning evil or something, I'm simply becoming "normal" like any other guy out there. Fortunately the mechanic work I've been doing gives me the perfect base to build a douchebag reputation on, and the work also has "denerded" me to a degree (I smashed a black widow with my bare hand, I'm no punk)
You guys need to become "normal" too

May 30, 2011 at 12:46 PM Post #30 of 171
based on your posts in this thread, you already are the douchebag you are asking if you should become - congrats, I guess? 

if I may be so bold, you could stand to be a little less into yourself.  women worth being with do not care for that type at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back