Damn I'm depressed....
Nov 24, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #167 of 171

Quote:
I just don't like animals, man. I've never understood the allure of owning a pet (even though my family has had cats and dogs my entire life). Does this mean that I will die loveless, that the majority of women will never know if I will hurt them? No.

I think he meant that it can better your chances, he wasn't implying that it was the only factor :)

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #169 of 171

Quote:
I'm always late to the lolwats, but huhhh?

Buff is just mixing his nouns, he means members of the opposite sex. I HOPE THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN, BUFF.

Nov 28, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #170 of 171
Retail reminds me too much of high school. You've got the usual cliques: Old-timers, the attractive kids, the psychopaths, the people who spend more time committing public displays of affection than actually being productive, and the social outcasts who the other groups purposely seem to ignore with malice. I actual prefer the customers, most of them are quite talkative and respectful. I might miss them.

One more month, and when they let the seasonal workers go, I'm never gonna step foot into a Best Buy ever again. Each night I return home, wishing I could re-enact Sam Tyler's finale from Life on Mars (original BBC version). Should probably put some David Bowie on my iphone.

Aug 26, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #171 of 171
Be thankful you didn't end up like I did:

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/in-love-with-someone-you-could-never-have-93601/index2.html#post1060199087

At least you have the courage to actually talk to women. I get very nervous and uncomfortable around them. Especially if they are attractive. The only way that I can be comfortable around a woman nowadays is if she approaches me first and introduces herself. That's rare in life... Well, it happened in college once. But she was taken so I never bothered pushing things further. Her saying hello to me whenever she saw me in the halls was awfully nice of her. Especially when she asked how I was doing.

I suffer from bouts of loneliness and depression during the summer months, mostly due to having no one to hang out or talk to during the day. Due to my vision issues, it is also hard to find work, and as a 25 year-old legally-blind jobless virgin, I can understand how you feel. I really do. Hang in there, brother. You will find your perfect woman someday. Hell, if there IS one merit of being single its the fact that you can indulge yourself in whatever interests you have at your leisure. Like listening to your favorite music through amazing headphones. :D

Peace,
-CodeMonkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back