Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - The "Not Quite In The Oven Yet" meetup
May 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #122 of 255
Looks like I won't be able to make this one as a fantastic opportunity came up.

SNSD is kicking off their world tour the same weekend in Seoul, South Korea. It just so happens my airline opened a direct flight to Seoul this month, and it just so happens I was able to secure exclusive tickets.
wink.gif

Looking forward to hearing about how the meet goes!

May 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #124 of 255
Quote:

SNSD is kicking off their world tour the same weekend in Seoul, South Korea. It just so happens my airline opened a direct flight to Seoul this month, and it just so happens I was able to secure exclusive tickets.
wink.gif

Aw sheeit... but sounds like you'll be having even more fun, Mr. Globetrotter. 

May 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #125 of 255

SNSD is kicking off their world tour the same weekend in Seoul, South Korea. It just so happens my airline opened a direct flight to Seoul this month, and it just so happens I was able to secure exclusive tickets. :wink:

Dang! I was going to offer you a ride to the meet!

(Almost) an inside joke.

:)

Have fun in Seoul!

Mike

May 19, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #127 of 255
Hey Nick, any chance there is going to be a list made up of who is bringing what gear? Also, what tubes did you have in your Decware at the Austin meet? For my personal tastes it has stood out to me the most and I am anxious to give it a listen again...that and Daves MD. Also, do we need to make contributions like refreshments etc or is that not allowed? Thanks- Paul

May 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #128 of 255
Quote:
Hey Nick, any chance there is going to be a list made up of who is bringing what gear? Also, what tubes did you have in your Decware at the Austin meet? For my personal tastes it has stood out to me the most and I am anxious to give it a listen again...that and Daves MD. Also, do we need to make contributions like refreshments etc or is that not allowed? Thanks- Paul

I like refreshments. Don't be funny and bring me sugarcubes though :wink:

I'd love to bake something.

May 19, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #130 of 255
May 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #132 of 255
Quote:
Hey guys. I'm thinking of bringing my amp, HD600, and ASG-2 IEM.

What's the protocol for letting people demo iems? Do they have to bring their own tips, or should I bring some alcohol to soak the tips after each person uses them?

I might bring my AKG K340 IEMs, and ill just take the tips off and have people use their own tips.

May 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #133 of 255
Quote:

I'm not keeping a list but whatever people have posted in this thread should serve as a preview. Cavalli and Headamp will be there with some gear too.

My CSP2+ was equipped with 1960's Mullard old shield E88CC signal tube, the included 6N1P-EV Russian driver tubes, and RCA 5Y3GT. I now use the EML 5U4G meshplate as the rectifier.

I'll provide some snacks and refreshments but since we have a kitchen feel free to bring whatever else you'd like to share... thanks!

May 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #135 of 255
Quote:

I'm not keeping a list but whatever people have posted in this thread should serve as a preview. Cavalli and Headamp will be there with some gear too.

My CSP2+ was equipped with 1960's Mullard old shield E88CC signal tube, the included 6N1P-EV Russian driver tubes, and RCA 5Y3GT. I now use the EML 5U4G meshplate as the rectifier.

I'll provide some snacks and refreshments but since we have a kitchen feel free to bring whatever else you'd like to share... thanks!

Awesome thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back