Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - The "Not Quite In The Oven Yet" meetup
May 4, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #92 of 255
I had been considering a large variety of new DACs, but couldn't really decide on anything.  I ended up ordering the upgrade boards for the Bifrost and just finished installing them.  I'll most likely be bringing it to the meet with me. 

May 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #94 of 255
$70 for the updated analog board and $100 for the usb. They're from Schiit. The analog output board is basically a single ended Gungnir board, and the usb board is a new usb receiver that's also an upgrade to the Gungnir.

May 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #95 of 255
You got a better dac Dave? Last time with the Modi... :p

May 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #97 of 255
That's the best thing to bring. More than welcome.

May 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #99 of 255
Not that anyone's paying attention, but I won't be able to make it that weekend.  I've got a family reunion to attend, celebrating my grandneice's high school graduation.  Family first, I'm afraid.

Too bad, I was planning on bringing the new Bakoon HPA-21 for you guys to listen to.  Prolly just as well, I read that tables are already at a premium.

May 5, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #100 of 255
Not that anyone's paying attention, but I won't be able to make it that weekend.  I've got a family reunion to attend, celebrating my grandneice's high school graduation.  Family first, I'm afraid.

Too bad, I was planning on bringing the new Bakoon HPA-21 for you guys to listen to.  Prolly just as well, I read that tables are already at a premium.

There'll be another in Dallas at the end of the summer.

May 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #101 of 255
Quote:

That's too bad.  I'm always interested in hearing new gear, but I'm more disappointed to not meet yet another Texan Head-Fi'er.

May 6, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #102 of 255
Quote:
There'll be another in Dallas at the end of the summer.

Actually more like first or second week of October.

(unless you meant what feels like the end of summer, which in Texas might just as well be correct) 
tongue.gif

May 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #103 of 255
Doesn't actually start getting cold around here til November or early December. Seems like we have only 3 seasons; winter, spring (tornadoes), and a 6 month summer.

May 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #104 of 255
I night go :) my birthday is very early June, and I plan on having a modded t50rp, and a LittleDot I+ by then. I will be bringing my hd518, sr80i, and maybe my K340 IEMS. I'll also bring my FiiO E7, and a 3TB portable drive with a ton of FLAC. My friend might come to, and he's got some decent low end gear to. I'll also bring a lot of vinyl :) limited edition "Images and Words" record anyone? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back