D66 Eggo Pictures?
Feb 5, 2003 at 10:20 AM Post #33 of 74
Hi,
Just wondering if the D66 has a good isolation?

Purk

Feb 5, 2003 at 2:43 PM Post #34 of 74
They are much better than earbuds, but don't match proper closed 'phones.
You can hear muffled conversations with them on, and no music playing, but turn on the music and away goes everything else.
In my experiance, I've found they isolate enough to at least be used on public trasnport and walking around town.

Feb 5, 2003 at 3:01 PM Post #35 of 74
They isolate as much as they were designed to isolate. Which isn't a lot but definitely enough. Like Mystyler said, once the music is on, you really don't hear much else. If I have them cranked up and my mom walks in my rooms and yells my name, I don't hear a damn thing. With the music off I can make out what is being said on TV. I love these things.
-Mag

Feb 5, 2003 at 7:04 PM Post #36 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by soupy
If they're really as good as I hear they are guess my V6's are soon gonna be in the for sale forum
wink.gif

You'd better start typing up that For Sale thread now!
biggrin.gif

lol, I wonder if all the owners of the D66 feel like me, that it'd be a little geeky taking a picture of you wearing the 'phones, and then posting them
frown.gif

Feb 6, 2003 at 9:08 PM Post #37 of 74
Woohoo! They actually shipped earlier today. That's got to be some kind of record for Audiocubes. At first I thought it was gonna go extremely slow since I never got the order confirm, but suddenly after the "processing" email, where we all you know you sit there a while since so many of us crazies are ordering the same thing.
wink.gif
But now they're on their way.
biggrin.gif

The only thing that's slow at this point is the Finnish Mail - EMS thing. Sometimes they can take an extra week before deciding to let you have your package. Don't know why. Now Royal Mail to Finland is a snap, a couple of days. But EMS to Finland feels like extra extra slow local mail. I'm always curious about these kind of partnerships and what goes wrong to slow them down. And what goes right to speed them up.

Now let's see if Audiocubes was clever enough to make them pass customs this time too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2003 at 10:06 PM Post #38 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by SBomm
Man this thread is funny...can't anyone just post a picture of themselves wearing the phones? If I had a pair I would!

d66a.jpg

Now all you have to do is to look at the other post and work out how titanically huge my head is.

Feb 6, 2003 at 10:10 PM Post #39 of 74
OT:

Bangraman, nice pic!

how are those phones suspended up on the wall? big tacks?
and which ones are the 1700s?
tongue.gif

Feb 6, 2003 at 11:01 PM Post #40 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by nanahachi
OT:

Bangraman, nice pic!

how are those phones suspended up on the wall? big tacks?
and which ones are the 1700s?
tongue.gif

CD1700 = top left
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2003 at 11:21 PM Post #41 of 74
It's all about fighter hayabusa and the back-brain kick.

I killed great puma with all the characters.. i think the hardest was kin corn karn because his punch and the lack of a piledriver.

The piledriver was the strongest move in the game, yet the fancy characters didn't have one. Amazon, panther, starman... none of them had one.

The easiest guy to beat the game with was a mix between fighter hayabusa and the big blonde guy (the only name I don't remember). Hayabusa's back-brain kick was rather effective in killing the enemy, but you had to time it rather precisely. The blonde dude was able to back breaker you and quickly get you to the point where you can be pile-driven.

Feb 6, 2003 at 11:23 PM Post #42 of 74
Just a little question about the Eggo's. What does the sl mean in the D66sl?

Has it got something to do with the cord or the plug?

[size=xx-small](Oh, boy, I really need to get away from here before my wallet starts to cry
frown.gif
)[/size]

Feb 7, 2003 at 12:15 AM Post #43 of 74
SL=Short Lead...

You get a mini lead that is only about 12 inches long, that can connect straight into a remote, and also an extension cable for those harder to reach players
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 7, 2003 at 12:17 AM Post #44 of 74
i own both the SL and long cord versions of the EX-70, and can take a pic to show the difference in length btwn the versions of Sony cords, if you like. ill try to do this tonight if theres time

Feb 7, 2003 at 12:22 AM Post #45 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by nanahachi
i own both the SL and long cord versions of the EX-70, and can take a pic to show the difference in length btwn the versions of Sony cords, if you like. ill try to do this tonight if theres time

Great!
Thank nanahachi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back