D66 Eggo Pictures?
Feb 2, 2003 at 8:43 AM Post #16 of 74
I think some of you are missing the point of the topic. PhoenixIgn said: Quote:

Maybe someone has a picture of themselves wearing them?

(emphasis added).

Later.

Feb 2, 2003 at 8:45 AM Post #17 of 74
Oops
smily_headphones1.gif

My Bad!

Oh well, three more pics won't hurt anyone....if anything, they will b appreciated! hehee

Thanx for the clarification anyways.....its 1am and I am getting a little drowsy/sleepy.

~G

Feb 3, 2003 at 5:11 AM Post #18 of 74
yeah, i want to see what these look like on somebody's head too. The two flexy wire thingies seem like they'd look really goofy on somebody's head, but only pictures on somebody's head can prove me wrong.

Feb 3, 2003 at 6:31 AM Post #20 of 74
All I can say is.

I had the D22s... and I also have quite a gimongous head.

Translates into a rather funny picture.

This one girl literally LAUGHED as she was passing by me. sad...

Actually that might have been because that D22 I had was the older generation D22 with bright neon pink colored shiny casing... haha. That was the only one left in the store, I had no choice.

But the thing is, it all depends on your head SHAPE and SIZE. If you have a round and large head like me, forget about style. If you have a small and long head, then it should look quite nice on you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 3, 2003 at 7:38 PM Post #22 of 74
The metal rods hold tightly (although NOT causing discomfort) to my head, and the hoops sit nicely just on top of my head...

I guess that means I have a big head
frown.gif

Feb 3, 2003 at 10:27 PM Post #24 of 74
I'll post a picture comparing traveling size of the px200 v. the eggos..

When I get them.
frown.gif

It's been almost a week since I paypal'd Audiocubes, and I haven't even gotten an email!
mad.gif

Feb 4, 2003 at 7:01 PM Post #25 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by plainsong
It's been almost a week since I paypal'd Audiocubes, and I haven't even gotten an email!
mad.gif

I ordered Eggos from Audiocubes on Friday. I got a confirming email almost immediately and got an email today that my order status has been updated to "processing."

You might want to send them an email asking about your order.

Feb 4, 2003 at 7:40 PM Post #26 of 74
I ordered D66 eggos from audiocubes on the 22nd. i got an e-mail immediately but it was stuck at the "processing" stage for 9 days. it finally shipped out on the 1st and i'm awaiting their delivery. You won't be able to track it until about 48 hours after they ship it.

Feb 4, 2003 at 10:06 PM Post #27 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by richard
I ordered Eggos from Audiocubes on Friday. I got a confirming email almost immediately and got an email today that my order status has been updated to "processing."

You might want to send them an email asking about your order.

I was going to give it one more day, but they finally moved me to the processing stage. I've bought from Audiocubes before, so I know at this point I should get out a sleeping bag and a good book and get comfy because I'll be there for a while.
biggrin.gif

Feb 4, 2003 at 10:31 PM Post #28 of 74
Quote:

Originally posted by myself, aka me
It hides my giant stick out ears, that's gotta be a plus
biggrin.gif
. I WANT RED EGGOS! (or the furry eggos)

boah yeah red eggos! i m in!
nice pic anyway...

i really like my eggos, but not as much as the big screwers i own (mostly closed sennheisers). i think sony should develop a "big eggo". designed like the original, but full sized and more rugged (and, please!, more isolating!)

Feb 5, 2003 at 12:00 AM Post #29 of 74
The bigger eggos won't be eggos anymore, they'll be Melos.
An even bigger eggos will be renamed as Watermelos.

Har har... sorry for the corny joke. But just imagine, something that's as round and big as watermelons hanging on the sides of your head!
tongue.gif

Feb 5, 2003 at 12:20 AM Post #30 of 74
man, I gave in and joined the hype and ordered me a set. (That's 5 headphones in two months!!!). Thank goodness I'm chinese and I get new years cash
biggrin.gif
. If they're really as good as I hear they are guess my V6's are soon gonna be in the for sale forum
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back