Customer at my Best Buy spent 30 grand on HDTV's..
Jul 12, 2007 at 11:29 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Melt it all and imagine how many pretzels you could dip in it. We're talking a bathtub (maybe even a swimming pool) filled with cheese and pretzels galore!

Add in some fine young lasses, and I'm game.

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If a person was spending $30K, why would he go to a Brick and Mortar instead of a wholesaler? Doesn't make sense. That's $2400 in sales tax alone.

There are some people out there that seem to have a fondness for instant gratification that seems to defy logic
wink.gif
. Personally I would never step foot in a brick and mortar store if I was buying even one TV that size.

Jul 13, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #33 of 33
Business related probably. We had another customer by 50 Ipods.. A salesman told me one customer bought over 100 grand in electronics gear. Including home installation. & paid with a black card.. 5 million limit or no limit I believe.

We get a lot of Niners in our store.. & Sin bad came by to buy something.. Didn't look to happy..

I just work in the warehouse. The guys TV's came off the truck.. & was to be delivered to his home address..
Don't get BB installation. You should see how they fixed our hub.. The plasma TV is crooked.. The center speaker is off.. & they didn't plug an optical cable to the TV & receiver. So we have a 5.1 set up..& only getting L/R analog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back