CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Jul 16, 2021 at 9:36 AM Post #1,981 of 2,466
We need a trade up program @piotrus-g ! I love my 4 customs, but I really want to try the 7 after all the comments here.

Can't go wrong with the F7... If you see my collection, you'll notice I have quite a few flagships and still to this date FIBAE7 is still my favorite tuning punching up there with the best! I owned the F4, it's a fun IEM among the best BA bass, F7 is on another plane field technically :)

While I am here since there is a new comer to the lineup that is not FIBAE, here is a thread for Go One : https://www.head-fi.org/threads/custom-art-go-one-first-dd-wireless-impressions-thread.958683/

Eagerly waiting for mine!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021 at 4:11 PM Post #1,982 of 2,466
FIBAE 7 with Sedna Light (non short) are just mind blowing! Pure clarity with top notch resolution! Impressive technical level and head banging musicality at the same time! At this price point I'm still impressed how the IEM can shine, next step for me is to reshell them once I'll be sure my new earprints are fitting me well. Yes I ordered FIBAE3x3 just to know that :stuck_out_tongue:

Jul 21, 2021 at 3:23 AM Post #1,983 of 2,466
Jul 23, 2021 at 7:57 AM Post #1,985 of 2,466
Aug 3, 2021 at 3:10 PM Post #1,986 of 2,466
I would like to thank Piotr and Kamil to have built and delivered my FIBAE3x3 so fast. I'm now in Copenhagen and I would have never thought that one day I would have been delivered in a UPS Access Point while traveling. Best customer service ever.

Regarding the FIBAE3x3, the fit is perfect and the sound is as expected, clear but absolutely not dry, dtailed and musical. Good job @piotrus-g , that is a huge improvement since the first iteration of your first 3 drivers CIEM, especially on transparency, resolution and treble extension. I did like the pro3v2, but here I'm quite impressed by how high mids and trebles shine. I also really like the low end impact and the mids quantity/quality. I'm not bothered by the mids presentation, I thought first that FIBAE7 would be more to my taste but I've to revised that opinion in spending more time with the FIBAE3x3.

Aug 3, 2021 at 3:26 PM Post #1,987 of 2,466
I would like to thank Piotr and Kamil to have built and delivered my FIBAE3x3 so fast. I'm now in Copenhagen and I would have never thought that one day I would have been delivered in a UPS Access Point while traveling. Best customer service ever.

Regarding the FIBAE3x3, the fit is perfect and the sound is as expected, clear but absolutely not dry, dtailed and musical. Good job @piotrus-g , that is a huge improvement since the first iteration of your first 3 drivers CIEM, especially on transparency, resolution and treble extension. I did like the pro3v2, but here I'm quite impressed by how high mids and trebles shine. I also really like the low end impact and the mids quantity/quality. I'm not bothered by the mids presentation, I thought first that FIBAE7 would be more to my taste but I've to revised that opinion in spending more time with the FIBAE3x3.
Thank you for your feedback. Glad the IEMs made it to the destination safe and sound.
Happy listening! Enjoy!

Aug 3, 2021 at 4:08 PM Post #1,988 of 2,466
Oh did not mention I'm using the new Custom Art Bluetooth adapter which is wayyyyy better than the PlusSound one. 100€ well spent :)

Aug 6, 2021 at 4:19 AM Post #1,989 of 2,466
Aug 29, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #1,991 of 2,466
Old habits are hard to break...this morning was a F6, F7 day. Excellent, just excellent. I have said it many times, but thanks Piotr. One day, I hope to be able to hear the latest lineup.

20210829_085506.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2021 at 8:58 AM Post #1,993 of 2,466
Thanks man!
You're welcome brother. Sorry you were so quick to respond, I didn't have time to post the photo I forgot originally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back