CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Oct 1, 2021 at 2:32 AM Post #1,996 of 2,466
I'm still the only one with the FIBAE3x3? Awesome custom IEM with such a "simple" configuration!

Oct 3, 2021 at 7:41 AM Post #1,997 of 2,466
The FIBAE 6 are just terrific, bass to the end, I always enjoy these custom InEars. The fit is still after 2 years like the first day, simply impeccable quality, at a fair price.

In addition, you get when necessary from Piotr and Kamil the best support. I will give my FIBAE 4 and Black to my children as a gift, a refit is easily possible, that's what I call an excellent customer support. Merci.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #1,999 of 2,466
Hello, still enjoying my F7 very much almost every day !

It might sound weird but I'm looking for closed back portable headphones that share F7 qualities and sound signature (and price)

Does it ring a bell for any of you ?

I went ahead with the CA's Cascade which I find super punchy and funny but the isolation sucks :/

Mar 1, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #2,001 of 2,466
Mar 1, 2022 at 4:05 PM Post #2,002 of 2,466
Mar 1, 2022 at 4:12 PM Post #2,003 of 2,466
"Key advantages of the new model:

• Improved crossover and driver performance;
  • Full-bodied bass. The bass now has more presence compared to the outgoing model. Smooth midrange - slightly less forward than before. Greatly improved high-frequency presence and extension;
  • Specially designed and 3D printed waveguide;
  • Increased sensitivity and headroom = now easier to drive, achieving much higher loudness before distortion.
Finally, we didn't forget to make this IEM the best value proposition we can offer with a modern-day Top-Of-The-Line tuning competing above its price"

These changes seem totally in line with what I would change to my original Fibae7. Remove a bit of upper-mids, boost sub-bass, boost treble. Wow!
The only part I'm concerned about is the more bass presence. The original model had enough midbass lift imo.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2022 at 9:35 AM Post #2,006 of 2,466
Can we upgrade from F7 to the F7 enhanced? Haha

Mar 3, 2022 at 8:02 AM Post #2,007 of 2,466
Can we upgrade from F7 to the F7 enhanced? Haha
Piotr had indicated in the email announcement that "upgrade" options are available. I would like to know more details about that, if possible.
Thank you all for posting information, due to Member of Trade rules here on head-fi I cannot reply to you in regards to your questions. In the meantime as we are looking to reacquire sponsor status I recommend that you contact us directly (not on head-fi) for information - you know where to find us

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2022 at 11:14 AM Post #2,008 of 2,466
My F7 Unlimited order is in and I can't wait! The F7 is already a superb IEM, so it's a no brainer to order. One of the other main things that piqued my interest was the testing of other TOTL IEMs that led onto the Unlimited creation. That alone would be great value for money in itself if it can take characteristics from IEMs that go into the £1000s for a lot less. The next 4 week's can't come quick enough!

Piotr did mention to me that you can upgrade from F7 to F7 Unlimited for €750. I ended up ordering a new unit as didn't want to be without my F7 for 4 week's.

Mar 9, 2022 at 12:10 PM Post #2,009 of 2,466
My F7 Unlimited order is in and I can't wait! The F7 is already a superb IEM, so it's a no brainer to order. One of the other main things that piqued my interest was the testing of other TOTL IEMs that led onto the Unlimited creation. That alone would be great value for money in itself if it can take characteristics from IEMs that go into the £1000s for a lot less. The next 4 week's can't come quick enough!

Piotr did mention to me that you can upgrade from F7 to F7 Unlimited for €750. I ended up ordering a new unit as didn't want to be without my F7 for 4 week's.
Thank you for your order and I hope you'll be happy with the new IEMs :)

Mar 10, 2022 at 3:53 AM Post #2,010 of 2,466
Ordered. Been with CustomArt since the Massdrop Harmony 8 Pro days, not gonna let their latest and greatest slip by hehe.

I've found my happy medium with the 1k range of flagships. Gonna miss the hyper-expensive stuff from VE, Oriolus and FIR but money gotta be spent elsewhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back