CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Jun 19, 2021 at 6:30 AM Post #1,952 of 2,466
Hey, everyone. This one is way, way, way overdue, but I’ve finally finished my review of @piotrus-g’s flagship FIBAE 7! In a time when $6000 flagships are edging their way to normalcy, competitive TOTLs like the FIBAE 7 are gems that I appreciate more and more each day. So, if you want the Custom Art house sound at its technical best, this one should definitely be on your radar. As always, I hope you enjoy the review. Cheers! :)

I really want to try the Custom Harmony 8.2 after reading this review. I find my custom fibae7 a little bright at times. I prefer the custom fibae6 for meatier sound but still maintains balance.

Jun 19, 2021 at 6:56 AM Post #1,953 of 2,466
Hey, everyone. This one is way, way, way overdue, but I’ve finally finished my review of @piotrus-g’s flagship FIBAE 7! In a time when $6000 flagships are edging their way to normalcy, competitive TOTLs like the FIBAE 7 are gems that I appreciate more and more each day. So, if you want the Custom Art house sound at its technical best, this one should definitely be on your radar. As always, I hope you enjoy the review. Cheers! :)

Thank you Daniel for very detailed and comprehensive review!

Jun 19, 2021 at 7:40 AM Post #1,954 of 2,466
I really want to try the Custom Harmony 8.2 after reading this review. I find my custom fibae7 a little bright at times. I prefer the custom fibae6 for meatier sound but still maintains balance.
I have been a huge lover of the F6 since inception. It is very underrated. I don't find the F7 bright but it certainly isn't as meaty as the F6. The BA bass of the F6 has such a DD feel. For rock music and the crunch of guitars, it is difficult to beat!

The F7 is definitely more refined and fluid. I have loved all of the FIBAE line but you could feel complete owning the F6 and F7. I say that and then there is Black, F4, geesh helluva lineup

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2021 at 8:06 AM Post #1,955 of 2,466
I have been a huge lover of the F6 since inception. It is very underrated. I don't find the F7 bright but it certainly as meaty as the F6. The BA bass of the F6 has such a DD feel. For rock music and the crunch of guitars, it is difficult to beat!

The F7 is definitely more refined and fluid. I have loved all of the FIBAE line but you could feel complete owning the F6 and F7. I say that and then there is Black, F4, geesh helluva lineup
The F6 gets better the more I listen. I've listened to it every morning for the last 2 months. Going back to dd and hybrid iems has been a tough task. The F6 sounds the most natural and controlled beating out heavyweights like CA Solaris 2020 and Tia Trio. I've wanted to try out new iems specifically with est hybrids like ee odin or maybe a legend x. Yet I've been hesitant due to F6 is all-around awesome right now.

Jun 19, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #1,956 of 2,466
The F6 gets better the more I listen. I've listened to it every morning for the last 2 months. Going back to dd and hybrid iems has been a tough task. The F6 sounds the most natural and controlled beating out heavyweights like CA Solaris 2020 and Tia Trio. I've wanted to try out new iems specifically with est hybrids like ee odin or maybe a legend x. Yet I've been hesitant due to F6 is all-around awesome right now.
+1

Jun 19, 2021 at 8:50 AM Post #1,957 of 2,466
I have been a huge lover of the F6 since inception. It is very underrated. I don't find the F7 bright but it certainly isn't as meaty as the F6. The BA bass of the F6 has such a DD feel. For rock music and the crunch of guitars, it is difficult to beat!

Alway wanted to try the 6 but was out of my price range. Now thanks to b***** throwing a spanner in the works I kinda wished I had.

Jun 19, 2021 at 9:25 AM Post #1,958 of 2,466
Alway wanted to try the 6 but was out of my price range. Now thanks to b***** throwing a spanner in the works I kinda wished I had.

Yep, same here. Makes them a bit too expensive, around 22% extra on price I believe.

Jun 20, 2021 at 11:17 AM Post #1,959 of 2,466
Thanks for the feedback :)

Jul 4, 2021 at 2:02 PM Post #1,961 of 2,466
Ordered myself a pair of custom GoOne... excited :heart_eyes:

Jul 4, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #1,962 of 2,466
Ordered myself a pair of custom GoOne... excited :heart_eyes:
Very little fuss over the newer models. Thanks to B***** and being off work sick for over a year (non covid related thankfully) means I’ve had to cut back on new toys. Plus I just don’t use c/iems all that much now anyway.

Jul 7, 2021 at 10:50 AM Post #1,964 of 2,466
Really interested in buying the fibae3x3... a few more feedbacks would be much appreciated

Jul 8, 2021 at 4:36 AM Post #1,965 of 2,466
FIBAE3x3 paid... I hope to have them in less than 3 weeks because then I'm on the road through Germany and Denmark...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back