Custom-colored Sennheiser HD 25-1 II adidas (a lot of big photos inside)
May 9, 2011 at 6:28 AM Post #77 of 124

Quote:
Model paint like humbrol or revel give a good finish on plastics and being enamel it is tough - Or car paint works well as well.... You need to sand them first to give the paint something to key into then lacquer them for super shiny finish. If you are using an airbrush I would recommend AutoAir colours. That is what I use most of the time and they also do quite a few special effect paints

thanks for the information!

May 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #78 of 124
Does the coloured version have the same steel cable as the stock HD-25?

May 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #79 of 124

Quote:
Does the coloured version have the same steel cable as the stock HD-25?

i would think it would, its just a different colour scheme so i don't think that they would change any of the features that make it good, that is unless it was to make it better

May 11, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #81 of 124
Oh whoa, these earphones are utterly fantastic looking. I thought the original Adidas Sennheiser HD-25-1 II looked a little tacky being completely black and then royal blue pads. I much prefered the HD-25-I 11 completely black -- or like these, if I wanted look stylish. :)

May 11, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #82 of 124
OK now how many people read this and went strait onto the FS section and scoured it for Senn HD25-1 II's... Be honest 
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2011 at 5:02 AM Post #83 of 124

Quote:
OK now how many people read this and went strait onto the FS section and scoured it for Senn HD25-1 II's... Be honest 
biggrin.gif

I went straight to Coloware's website instead -- and to be my disappointment, it isn't up for sale yet.
frown.gif

May 12, 2011 at 10:04 AM Post #85 of 124

Quote:
Given that this thread, and it's responses, made me want to do a little customisation myself I thought it only fitting to post my results here.

ZOMG LOVE IT TOO!

May 12, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #86 of 124
I just listened picked up a pair of these.. (regular black color). at first I thought the highs were real hot and the bass was lacking. Not sure how much an hour of burn in could have changed that, but my tune today is definitely shifting positively.

needed a good portable set, to work directly out of my iphone with no additional amp. consider me a happy customer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back