Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload !
Jul 5, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #62 of 449
Ha ha, MrButchi's right... I do have some thoughts coming ^^

I'm a fan of Harmony 8 (non pro) and true enough, I have sampled his set of custom 8.2 two times already. Once at his place and once at my workplace for a few hours.

I'm home with them right now, and the night's still young. The only thing I regret is that my 8 are in Poland, so no direct comparison possible.

I'll get back to you in a bit.

Jul 6, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #65 of 449
I'm really sorry guys... I really have zero time to write the review at the mo'. Been working 7/7 for two weeks now.

No rush, man! An honest and well-written review can only be born out of great focus, and we understand if that's something you don't have the liberty of having right now. Take your time and good luck with work; love the Aether review btw.

P. S. If you thought I was talking about waiting for your review in my post, I wasn't; I was talking about my own pair of H8.2's I ordered three weeks ago. :D

Jul 6, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #66 of 449
I'm really sorry guys... I really have zero time to write the review at the mo'. Been working 7/7 for two weeks now.

Well, you could consider to quit your current job to become a highly overpaid and famous ciem review writer 
wink.gif

Btw, do you have both H8P and H8.2 atm (for A-B testing) or did you have your H8P upgraded?

Quote:
I was talking about my own pair of H8.2's I ordered three weeks ago.
biggrin.gif

In that case I'm only 5 days behind you in that line-up...so, the moment I read your first impressions, mine probably won't take that long to arrive 
rolleyes.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #68 of 449
Hi, I'm looking for a new DAP while I'm waiting for my H8.2 and just need to know one thing. Is it possible to replace the stock cable with balanced cable (ie to use with balanced out from Onkyo DP-X1)?

Jul 6, 2016 at 6:39 AM Post #69 of 449
Hi, I'm looking for a new DAP while I'm waiting for my H8.2 and just need to know one thing. Is it possible to replace the stock cable with balanced cable (ie to use with balanced out from Onkyo DP-X1)?

Naturally, we use industry standard 2-pin cables. My recommendation would be Effect Audio or Linum for balanced termination.

Jul 6, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #71 of 449
I guess you've also read this post from @twister6 concerning his opinion on cable pairing with the H8.2?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/803737/custom-art-harmony-8-2-flagship-ciem-reload/15#post_12662261

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #72 of 449
  Yeah I'm sorry guys we have some production delay, but we started processing some of the first 8.2 orders which should be shipping soon (within a week).

Hyped! Thanks for the update Piotr! Always appreciate your (and CA's) quality service!

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #73 of 449
  Yeah I'm sorry guys we have some production delay, but we started processing some of the first 8.2 orders which should be shipping soon (within a week).

hooray! 
popcorn.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #75 of 449
I placed my H8.2 order on the 20th, but my impressions were already there as I had sent Piotr my Solar for a (universal into custom) reshell just some weeks before that.

He did a great job on the Solar reshell => they turned out very nice imo
Please click on the pics (to enlarge) to see the beautiful details inside...

and the fit/seal seems to be very good so far.

Such an improvement over universal fit 
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back