Custom Art FIBAE 7 announcement & impressions thread
Jul 27, 2020 at 12:07 PM Post #482 of 749
I have really enjoyed the PW Audio No.10, between it and the stock cable, I have found the sound top notch. F7 has to be in the conversation, regarding TOTL BA offerings. The fair pricing is the icing on the cake.

Jul 29, 2020 at 6:52 AM Post #483 of 749
I have joined the party!

20200729_135025.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2020 at 7:04 AM Post #485 of 749
Lovely! Enjoy!
Thanks Piotrus!
Still in the honeymoon with them, albeit so far it is the best iem I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. The product description wasn't lying when it said "immense details with no fatigue".

Another thing I need to underline is the fit which is spot on. Being so lightweight, the FIBAE 7 seemingly disappears in my ears while I'm presented with a treasure full of musical notes!

Jul 31, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #486 of 749
Thanks Piotrus!
Still in the honeymoon with them, albeit so far it is the best iem I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. The product description wasn't lying when it said "immense details with no fatigue".

Another thing I need to underline is the fit which is spot on. Being so lightweight, the FIBAE 7 seemingly disappears in my ears while I'm presented with a treasure full of musical notes!
Perfect! I'm so glad to hear that. I always try to describe our IEMs' signatures as correct as possible and well... having some experience as a reviewer definitely helps :)
Happy listening!

Jul 31, 2020 at 2:34 PM Post #487 of 749
Perfect! I'm so glad to hear that. I always try to describe our IEMs' signatures as correct as possible and well... having some experience as a reviewer definitely helps :)
Happy listening!
You did a great job at describing FIBAE 7's sound. Meanwhile, my impressions are based on the single-ended output of my WM1A which is not even burned-in lol. The balanced cable I ordered from you should arrive sometime next week :wink:
I am fully aware of the FIBAE linear impedance technology benefits but something tells me the burned-in balanced output will take the iem to the next level.

One question regarding the cable: does the 4.4 variant also have the same blue barrels as the stock 3.5 one?

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020 at 8:32 AM Post #488 of 749
One question regarding the cable: does the 4.4 variant also have the same blue barrels as the stock 3.5 one?
Unfortunately Null-Audio discontinued the blue line of accessories so we are now supplying unmodified cables. Just in case - conductor is still the same, it's just a small visual difference in plugs and splitter.

Sep 7, 2020 at 6:31 AM Post #489 of 749
So each time I get a new cable first thing I do is check it out with the F7... this time Dunu Blanche silver cable and let me tell you this is one spectacular combo!

IMG_8353.JPG

Blanche gets me extra air, transparency and sparkle without loosing in the bass department... it's more open sounding and the layering also shines even more as well as a more precise imaging over my usual cables (DITA Oslo, Dunu Hulk). Micro dynamics is also outstanding with the F7... Highly recommended!

Sep 7, 2020 at 7:34 AM Post #490 of 749
So each time I get a new cable first thing I do is check it out with the F7... this time Dunu Blanche silver cable and let me tell you this is one spectacular combo!

IMG_8353.JPG

Blanche gets me extra air, transparency and sparkle without loosing in the bass department... it's more open sounding and the layering also shines even more as well as a more precise imaging over my usual cables (DITA Oslo, Dunu Hulk). Micro dynamics is also outstanding with the F7... Highly recommended!

That looks super nice! Thanks for your feedback. In my experience silver cables make sound more flat and more precise with F7.

Sep 9, 2020 at 7:00 PM Post #491 of 749
This combo is so good. Custom Art FIBAE 7 + PW No.10 8-Wire out of QLS QA390. :)

photo_2020-04-19_14-56-42.jpg

Hugo killer 🙈
How is possible you own everything I’m looking for😂
Some months ago here an headfier suggest me QLS QA390 because I was looking for amp/dac

Sep 9, 2020 at 7:07 PM Post #492 of 749
Hugo killer 🙈
How is possible you own everything I’m looking for😂
Some months ago here an headfier suggest me QLS QA390 because I was looking for amp/dac
Clark is a sound genius. The QA361 is amazing

Sep 11, 2020 at 11:03 PM Post #493 of 749
@piotrus-g What are some of the cables that you think is the best pairing for the F7 (I love forward vocals and dynamics)? My Lionheart recently broke :frowning2:

Sep 12, 2020 at 4:44 AM Post #494 of 749
@piotrus-g What are some of the cables that you think is the best pairing for the F7 (I love forward vocals and dynamics)? My Lionheart recently broke :frowning2:

Yeah I had the same problem with Lionheart (a good pairing with F7 by the way).

I have been using the PW Audio n°10 with the F7 and it has been one of my favorite pairings smooth, richly textured, but recently the Dunu Blanche has become my new favorite with more transparency and dynamics. I'd have to check for vocal emphasis!

Sep 14, 2020 at 8:40 AM Post #495 of 749
The best paring in my personal opinion is with every good quality OCC Copper cable. My first and foremost suggestion is Arete of course, after that Tiburon, Hakone and Tiburon 8-wire braid from Null. Other than that you can look into Effect Audio, PW or PlusSound as a good choice.
I personally don't really like pairing with silver, it's too flat for my personal liking with FIBAE 7 - I need a bit more coloring, and copper cables seem to be delivering that extra smoothness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back