Current rig pics
Jan 23, 2002 at 11:11 AM Post #46 of 59
I used to drink a lot. I can't afford it anymore, lol.
biggrin.gif

Eventually, I will forget about it, but I probably won't be able to get involved with someone else on the same level, assuming you see what I am getting at. A wife sure would be nice, but I can live without one. It's cake as long as I got me family&audio. =)

Jan 24, 2002 at 1:48 PM Post #47 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
I used to drink a lot. I can't afford it anymore, lol.
biggrin.gif

Eventually, I will forget about it, but I probably won't be able to get involved with someone else on the same level, assuming you see what I am getting at. A wife sure would be nice, but I can live without one. It's cake as long as I got me family&audio. =)

No two loves are the same. You will never feel exactly as you feel about this person for someone else. A small part of what you've reserved for this person will never be overwritten. I know, I've downloaded all those programs that re-write 7 times to completely delete it, but no, still there. Nothing gets rid of it--alcohol, years of waiting, other experiences.

Yet, others will come. You'll fill other parts of you that you didn't know you had before and even though no love will ever be the same as this one, there will be other loves and you may find some to be preferable to this one.

You know, I used to think the 7506/V6 was great.

Kelly

Jan 25, 2002 at 12:19 AM Post #49 of 59
I'll never let it go, but I will move on eventually. I might find someone special back in South Korea maybe or while out on deployment(Navy-European fleet)?
I appreciate the positive encouragement guys. I'm ok, honest.

Quote:

I used to think the 7506/V6 was great

lol!

Jan 26, 2002 at 3:32 AM Post #51 of 59
I though that this was supposed to be post your rig pics thread not Dear Abby. You guys are wimps just get over it and move one. Treat women like they treat men as an "instrument" or a "tool" to get something or to get somewhere.
Women are evil end of discussion
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 26, 2002 at 11:06 PM Post #58 of 59
Quote:

I'll never let it go, but I will move on eventually. I might find someone special back in South Korea maybe or while out on deployment(Navy-European fleet)?

lol!

Dood, how old are you? There's always bigger and better fish in the sea. Once you hook up you'll have less and less time to think about the past. Dwell on it and play the tragedy queen if that suits you for now....but if you can't let it go after a due amount of time then you need help.

Jan 27, 2002 at 8:45 AM Post #59 of 59
Quote:

I'll never let it go, but I will move on eventually....I'm ok, honest.

I am encouraged, yet I am discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back