Current rig pics
Jan 22, 2002 at 4:08 PM Post #31 of 59
Same here, Vert.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 4:25 PM Post #32 of 59
andrzejpw

Here's what you need :

Since you are upgrading the amp, that good. Make sure to buy good audiophile IC to hook it up to the Denon.

Also think about upgrade the cables on your Senns.

Keep the little amp for your portable only.

then report back
wink.gif

thanks for sharing!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 8:26 PM Post #33 of 59
What is that little amp anyways? Sure looks rugged.
cool.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 9:14 PM Post #36 of 59
Sure I could have maken a move, but I got morals. It is not noble at all to steal take away someones lover even if he's an a**hole. I beat the living hell out of her old bf though, he cheated on her, so his face got mangled after I found out.
biggrin.gif

andrzejpw - your equipment looks dirty, get a soft towel, moisten it with warm water, and wipe that dust! I clean mine every day.

Jan 22, 2002 at 9:28 PM Post #37 of 59
Quote:

Sure I could have maken a move, but I got morals. It is not noble at all to steal take away someones lover even if he's an a**hole.

Very true. I live by my own codes, and that's one of them. Too bad a lot of guys don't think that way, but hey that way they made emergency rooms
wink.gif

Jan 22, 2002 at 11:16 PM Post #38 of 59
Of course the pretty ones are allways taken, but only the ones without bad atttitudes and mental problems are kept. Believe me, I had my share of psycos. And about andrzejpw set up, it looks really nice and minimalistic. I love that look.

BTW, do you want to know how to make your stuff look like new. Clean them and then use some Tempo or Armor All, preferably on spray. It gives plastic and metal a nice shine and also a protective film made of unstickable tephlon (spelling???
confused.gif
) I use it on my cans and CD and they don't look like they are more than four years old.

Jan 23, 2002 at 12:41 AM Post #39 of 59
Simplism. <3

Onix - actually, the one I ended up adoring so much was due to character and attitude (SO down to earth, kind, gurly, wants to be a teacher, spontaneous), her beauty just happened to be extraordinary by nature.

Lol, I thought I was the only one who used Armor All on audio equipment. I use the same wipes that I use for my dads truck.

Jan 23, 2002 at 2:08 AM Post #40 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Simplism. <3

Onix - actually, the one I ended up adoring so much was due to character and attitude (SO down to earth, kind, gurly, wants to be a teacher, spontaneous), her beauty just happened to be extraordinary by nature.

Sounds like a keeper to me.
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2002 at 3:56 AM Post #43 of 59
Lol, don't you think I would have done that already if I could? I'm a firm believer in One Love. I actually drew a tatoo that I'm going to get soon that says it.
It's alright, as long as I have my family and some close friends, I'll be happy.

Jan 23, 2002 at 5:18 AM Post #44 of 59
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
...don't you think I would have done that already if I could?

Yeah, but it still needs to be said. Even when you know something, there's something different about hearing it from an outside source. It's one thing to think, "you're fat". It's another to have someone else tell you, "you're fat".

I only say this because I was a victim of limerence, myself. FOR TWO FREAKIN' YEARS. So I encouraged people to tell me to "get over her" as frequently and as often and with as much sincerity as possible. The alternative was having the pain drag out.

Oh, and if you say you can't, then you won't. You really need to start saying something like you "... will. Eventually. Some day." Because you will. Eventually. Some day. Get over her.

Just trying to help.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back