Crosszone Headphones [CZ-1, CZ-10, CZ-8A, and More!]
Sep 1, 2023 at 3:00 AM Post #61 of 76
I have very good synergy both with Questyle Fifteen and Woo Wa8. When I’m in mood for clarity, separation and resolution I’m going to Questyle. But bass in combination and tubes flavor with Wa8 is highly addictive and I love this combo also, especially with jazz music.

Oct 1, 2023 at 2:58 PM Post #62 of 76
Very curious about these, as a fan of niche Japanese headphones. Which of the models is the most dynamic and engaging, with the most upper mid energy and the least mid bass bloat?

Oct 2, 2023 at 2:32 AM Post #64 of 76
Hmm, I've been curious about these for a while. I was recently reminded that the yen is currently the weakest it's ever been, so now is a great time to import. But I also don't like to buy anything over $1000 without hearing it first, and demo opportunities in the US are extremely hard to find. But I'll keep an eye out for the CZ-8a.

Nov 15, 2023 at 7:48 PM Post #65 of 76
Hi, new here. I have been able to demo the CZ-1's Was not impressed with them out of the box, but after a 100 hours burn-in I most certainly am. One thing keeps me from committing myself to a purchase and that's that there seem to be no replacement earpads available. Does that bother other owners or are they available anywhere?

Nov 15, 2023 at 10:01 PM Post #66 of 76
Hi, new here. I have been able to demo the CZ-1's Was not impressed with them out of the box, but after a 100 hours burn-in I most certainly am. One thing keeps me from committing myself to a purchase and that's that there seem to be no replacement earpads available. Does that bother other owners or are they available anywhere?

Crosszone will sell you everything you need. Some distribution channels too, if you ask, they don't stock those though. The earpads don't eat away much after even years of usage

Dec 25, 2023 at 7:23 PM Post #67 of 76
My 2cents after using the crosszone-8a for some bit now:

-The headphone is very dependent on the song's frequencies and mastering.
-Best headphone I have heard if the song utilizes all the CZ-8a drivers.
-Subpar to very subpar for some songs when somehow only two of six drivers are used.
-Unique headphone but not an all-arounder (still a keeper for me).
-Driver config sucks for gaming situational awareness (make sense).
-Great comfort, can wear with no hotspots or hot ear issues.

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:28 PM Post #71 of 76
Anyone owns cz-8a enhanced?
I have the CZ-8A Enhanced (and CZ-10 Enhanced) in for review right now. Look for something in a couple of weeks.

Cheers.

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:33 PM Post #72 of 76
The description for the Enhanced editions is quite amusing. Apparently they were tuned with more bass for foreign markets. They're a limited-edition release in Japan (brochure).

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:16 AM Post #74 of 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back