CrossRoads MylarOne X3, XB, and Classic Owners Club
Jul 24, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #586 of 1,031
talk about bad karma.. add me to the list of bum x3's.. the left channel on mine is fading in and out... after about 10 or so days.... GRIME!

Jul 24, 2007 at 4:29 AM Post #587 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by holland /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the clarification. It was classic then, no?

No. "MylarOne Classic" is the current name for what was initially just the "MylarOne." When the MylarOne X2 and MylarThree simultaneously followed it, the original MylarOne became the MylarOne Classic. The MylarOne X2 and MylarThree were renamed the MylarOne XB and MylarOne X3, respectively, shortly thereafter. XB is the extended bass version of the X3 -- not the Classic. Clear enough?
wink.gif

Jul 24, 2007 at 5:32 AM Post #588 of 1,031
Ugh, all these reports of dying X3s is scaring me....making me think that its just a matter of time before mine crap out too. Heres hoping that it wont, or that if it does, Uncle Wilson will offer a free replacement
wink.gif

Jul 24, 2007 at 6:02 AM Post #589 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by reorx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh, all these reports of dying X3s is scaring me....making me think that its just a matter of time before mine crap out too. Heres hoping that it wont, or that if it does, Uncle Wilson will offer a free replacement
wink.gif

Yes he will...if you bothered to read any of the posts before.

Jul 24, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #590 of 1,031
the thing is that people who have had more problems will always be more vocal about it, i had mine for 2 months and they are in exelent condition,

maybe adding a poll to see how many people really had problems with them,

anyways, uncle wilson and david are good people who take care of any issues related to the headphones they sell, so even if they do break, theres good people behind those headphones to take care of it,

Jul 24, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #591 of 1,031
Ordered a pair of MylarOne X3 yesterday.
biggrin.gif

Paypal still had my old address so I mailed David the right one; got his confirmation mail in the morning. I'm satisfied so far. Can't wait to try them out.
biggrin.gif

Jul 24, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #594 of 1,031
got my x3's (black with silver ring) the other day, burning them in as I speak. Got ue tips. using them with a Meizu M3 (ace!)

Early impressions are very good, but then I haven't tried any iem's before, they beat the living $hit out of any buds I've ever tried however.

Yes, I'm scared about them falling apart. I am generally careful though, so hopefully they'll be ok.

fingers crossed.

Thanks to those of you who helped me in choosing these iems.

Jul 24, 2007 at 10:40 PM Post #595 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinObi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
!!!

And Russia can be booked Crossroads X3? and delivery will be free? Who can tell in private message.

confused.gif
eh? Why PM? Is it a comp?
biggrin.gif

Worldwide, free ship AFAIK....unless Russia is dodgy - best check Jaben.net.

Jul 25, 2007 at 9:15 AM Post #596 of 1,031
My XBs turned up yesterday, and my X3s have already been relegated into my drawer. Mainly because I just NEEDED more bass - and now I have it. Happier with the design of the IEMs too - the drivers are smaller so they fit more snug in my ear, and don't stick in as much. Once I've given the XBs a couple of weeks of use, I'll do some direct comparisons with the X3s, both using a Go-Vibe V6 as an amp.

Jul 25, 2007 at 10:23 AM Post #597 of 1,031
Sucks how you have to pay shipping fees back to Singapore if your phones break.

Jul 25, 2007 at 10:36 AM Post #598 of 1,031
shipping fees? To chuck the headphones only (which weigh what, 10 grams?) into an envelope and pay for a postage stamp? It cost me £1.20. I'd hardly call that a "fee", it's just normal international postage costs.

Jul 25, 2007 at 2:03 PM Post #600 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by hrsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shipping fees? To chuck the headphones only (which weigh what, 10 grams?) into an envelope and pay for a postage stamp? It cost me £1.20. I'd hardly call that a "fee", it's just normal international postage costs.

x2 - sucks how some folks are just never satisfied
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back