cross-pairing two sets of RS180 fails... help !
May 27, 2011 at 6:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ChristalVoice

New Head-Fier
I bought two RS180 boxes, including 1 HDR 180 headphones and 1 TR 180 transmitter each. My intention was two associate the two headphones to a single transmitter and switch to multi-user operation, so that my wife and I can simultaneously listen to the television on different sound levels. But despite carefully following the instructions, I do not succeed in associating the headphones to the other transmitter (to either of the two transmittors). After 7 seconds of simultenously pressing the buttons the multifunctional button on the transmittor should flash green. But instead, both the headphones and the transmitter switch off... What could be the problem ?

Oct 15, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 2
I have the exact same problem, although I bought the second headset as a standalone.The sound of the RS180 is amazing, second to none really, but configuring the second headphone to work simultaneously with the one that came with the system seems impossible!!! A nightmare!!! The whole process is so cumbersome I cannot believe the engineer that created this method got a job. I watched it on YouTube, read the manual (which BTW comes on CD only) and it still doesn't work. Sennheiser, needs to learn from Apple or some other firm that knows how to make things SIMPLE for the consumer.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back