1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Creative Super X-Fi headphone holography

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last
  1. whazzup
  2. Radical_53
    Yes, latest version. I only downloaded it yesterday.

3. whazzup
    Weird issue. Guess you'll have to check with Creative's tech support....or perhaps test it on a different machine? Or maybe some admin rights issue?

If you're logged in, should be able to see this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Falkentyne likes this.
  4. Radical_53
    Yes, that screen tells me to log in in order to change my settings. After I do log in (again), it shows the same thing again. I might try reinstalling it, but at least the Android app seems to work normally.

5. jazzfan
    Just joined the SXFI club yesterday and stumbled on this Dolby Atmos Sound Demo Compilation.

Does anyone have suggestions on other Music, Game or Movie demos that showcase SXFI capabilities? I want to begin compiling a list of few notable demos to post on the SXFI amp product page.

6. Cevisi
    Cant find where too download the sxfi equalizer

7. Zenvota
    https://www.demo-world.eu/2d-demo-trailers-hd/

https://thedigitaltheater.com/category/audio-format-trailers/

anything that says truehd / atmos / dts hd ma / dts:x and 5.1 7.1 or object

8. Cevisi
    should i use waves maxx audio or the sxfi equilizer cant hear changes when i use the waves eq

9. Ripley
    I really hope Creative keeps adding headphone profiles to the SXFI app, and at a decent pace. I've offered to send them a bunch of my headphones to measure. They said it was a great idea and a bunch of other users had offered the same...and then didn't follow up on it. The profiles really do make a big difference, so I'd love to see what the correct profiles sound like. Fingers crossed.

10. Cevisi
    Ye i hope too waiting for the dt 770 profile

11. Richter Di
    @Ripley Generous offer of yours. Are you in Singapore?

12. Ripley
    Nope. California. But that's how much I would like the profiles added. Probably somewhat irrational, but still...

13. jazzfan
    I'm using Windows, so I downloaded the SXFI Control app from the Creative Support site here.

upload_2019-2-17_14-55-6.png

14. jazzfan
    Zenvota likes this.
  15. jazzfan
    Just added the following to the Super X-Fi Amp product page.

[02/19/19 Update: YouTube links removed. See Super X-Fi Amp product page for the latest updates.]

Various Sample Demos For Testing

Individual Demos
    Demo Collections

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    nichino and Ripley like this.
First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last