Creative Aurvana Live! - Yes or No (with other recommendation)
Apr 6, 2011 at 12:47 AM Post #16 of 18

Quote:
Mooe, i recently sold my creative aurvana live, to someone who owns the denon 1000/denon 1100/ and denon 2000, he said the creative aurvana and denon 1000 are the same, maybe denon d1000 has slightly bigger soundstage but hard to notice unless u critically compare them. The denon 1100 however, are very very bassy and not as comfortable, they were supposed to be the successor to denon 1000 but his impressions leads me to believe otherwise.
I only ask how much the creative is over at sweden because if the markup is crazy high, you might as well get some other headphones. A great deal of their appeal is the quality to price ratio, so if someone is selling them at 250 $, well, their really not worth it then. Whatever the case, they are denon 1000 clone and should be always cheaper than the denon.

I remember buying my Steelseries Full-size headset for 900SEK (this was the last time I bought a pair of headphone/headset), that's about $136. The CAL! costs exactly 775SEK which is $117,88, so they are worth the price I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back