Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS!
Sep 3, 2015 at 12:54 AM Post #421 of 789

Well, a verdict would be interesting between these two!

Which model geekout is that, and is this the same one I was eyeing on the FS section week or two ago?

HAHA that may take time!

It is the 450.  Nah its a friend of mines from work, he was interested to see how the Aegis and the GO compared.

initial impressions are they are both impressive.
The feeling I get from them are similar to when I owned the ak100ii and the dx90.
I say feeling, not sound.

The GO450 initially gives me a whoa this is rocking kind of feeling.  My feet start tapping and everything is dynamic and punchy.
Like the same feeling I got from the dx90.

The Aegis however I get more of a feeling I got when listening to the AK100ii.
Less wow.  Its more subdued.  Detail yes, resolution yes, power yes.  But everything is in its place.  No emphasis anywhere,  Just a nice smooth sound.

Truth be told I would be happy with either.  They sound different, but I would say are equally capable.  With the GO perhaps more dynamic and the Aegis slightly more refined.

YMMV because I have horrible hearing :p

Sep 3, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #422 of 789
Just pushed out my review of the Aegis: LINK.

beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #423 of 789
Truth be told I would be happy with either.  They sound different, but I would say are equally capable.  With the GO perhaps more dynamic and the Aegis slightly more refined.

when you sell one we will know which is better. :)

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #425 of 789
  Just pushed out my review of the Aegis: LINK.

beerchug.gif

Congrats dude
beerchug.gif

I am a bit late to post mine
frown.gif

OK, headfiers, you can find the Aegis Review and Cozoy/Shozy Triology in this LINK
Took too much time
redface.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #426 of 789
@Baycode

Epic!
gonna do my review after yours stews for a few days. That's a good read...lots of pics for my ADHD/OCD
biggrin.gif

I just had the finest listen of The Allman Brothers Greatest hits ...ever...in my life. Was playing air guitar and drums and  **** for over hour.  Used Onkyo player for it's parametric eq cuz I cannot leave **** alone....******* amazing. Niiiiice stuff.

Sep 3, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #428 of 789
just ordered this little beauty

was looking for dac/amp for my iphone and this little device seems to fit the bill, love the minimalist approach, love the "coffin" design but most importantly love your guys detailed and tasteful reviews :)

only reservation i have is battery train on iphone but we shell see :)

Sep 4, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #430 of 789
  @Baycode

Epic!
gonna do my review after yours stews for a few days. That's a good read...lots of pics for my ADHD/OCD
biggrin.gif

I just had the finest listen of The Allman Brothers Greatest hits ...ever...in my life. Was playing air guitar and drums and  **** for over hour.  Used Onkyo player for it's parametric eq cuz I cannot leave **** alone....******* amazing. Niiiiice stuff.

We can see headfi sensoring works 
biggrin.gif

Sep 4, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #432 of 789
Have one of these on loan this evening before our national headphones meet tomorrow, good times.

Sep 4, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #435 of 789

Users who are viewing this thread

Back