Cowon Plenue M
Jan 12, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #137 of 203
Reporting you in the basshead threads bro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
True I was a weak boy and I was not able to handle the bass, well I never tried this amount of bass weight. I hit the gym and I worked out, I got in the ring and gave and took a beating. Then I became a fit enough to handle this amount of force. Now its perfect and Im stronger but still each night I am pluging my ears so they can heal from the bass pounding. The M and D produces the best SUB BASS, no other dap can match.

Jan 21, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #138 of 203
IMO, Plenue M wins against the ZX100. The M has greater imaging, accuracy of timbre, black background (no hiss) and greater separation.

The ZX100 has drier vocal and also hiss on my IEM. Just wait for the plenue D. Its going to be an awesome dap!

Or go with plenue m. I rather have less batery life than have less sound quality. I can fix the battery life with powerbank / charge more often. But you cant do anything if you have dap with lesser SQ.

hy there irrefleumas...
how bout impression between "M" and Sony Zx1?

Jan 26, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #140 of 203
Hi, is everyone still enjoying their "M"? I think it's fantastic. Paired with my Westone W40s or my NAD HP50s it's almost perfect. I'm just waiting to see if there's new a FW upgrade on the horizon.

Do we know if Cowon actively check the head-fi forums?

Jan 28, 2016 at 7:30 AM Post #141 of 203
Reporting you in the basshead threads bro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

man i agree with jmills as the cowon d man the bass and sub bass is like no other thing i heard before

even i when i pair the cowon d with headstage arrow i do not dare to add more bass from the 5tx amp with bbe headphone 3 from cowon

well i think the cowon d if u like u can turn it into extreme extreme bass explosive dap :wink: , so imagine the asg 2.5 with bass ports all opened your ears will explode

oh i forgot to say with cowon d my listening volume is only around 30-35 out of 100  :wink: using my shure 846

Jan 28, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #142 of 203
man i agree with jmills as the cowon d man the bass and sub bass is like no other thing i heard before

even i when i pair the cowon d with headstage arrow i do not dare to add more bass from the 5tx amp with bbe headphone 3 from cowon

well i think the cowon d if u like u can turn it into extreme extreme bass explosive dap :wink: , so imagine the asg 2.5 with bass ports all opened your ears will explode

oh i forgot to say with cowon d my listening volume is only around 30-35 out of 100  :wink: using my shure 846
Magical and just wait until you hear the 2.5.

Jan 28, 2016 at 7:38 AM Post #143 of 203
Jan 29, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #144 of 203
Hello,

Also interesting by this model. I want to know if is better than the plenue D.

My really question is about this point : 

Better sound is more than D ? (really most)
Smooth UI ?

The only weakness is the battery life....

Jan 29, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #145 of 203
Hello,

Smooth UI ?

Sonething like that. I have the M and D.

Feb 3, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #146 of 203
Hello,

Smooth UI ?

M has better sound quality than the D. However the D isn't very far behind. Of course the battery life is 10x better on the D. Like jmills8 I have both. I will keep both.

I hope Cowon can update the M firmware soon and a low us to turn off the auto rotate, that is the most annoying thing!

Feb 3, 2016 at 6:01 AM Post #147 of 203
M has better sound quality than the D. However the D isn't very far behind. Of course the battery life is 10x better on the D. Like jmills8 I have both. I will keep both.

I hope Cowon can update the M firmware soon and a low us to turn off the auto rotate, that is the most annoying thing!
How about a M+ ? Like 128 internal gigs, two memory card slots, 75 hr battery life, dual dac !

Feb 3, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #148 of 203
I'm asking this in both the "P" and the "M" forums since the firmware is pretty identical. I'm trying to identify what a rapid red/green blinking LED means. When I charge my "M" it often switches to this type of LED blink and I can't find reference to it anywhere. I'm also finding the battery life to be pretty poor at the moment (I play a lot of HD files so I kind of expect reduced life but struggling to get more than several hours out of it at the moment) and I'm wondering if they're connected.   Any ideas?   Many thanks. 

Feb 3, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #149 of 203
How about a M+ ? Like 128 internal gigs, two memory card slots, 75 hr battery life, dual dac !

I don't know why they don't do that. They would clean up the dap market or force others to up their game and lower price. It's the same with mobile phones, why compromise on features? I would pay more if it had all that stuff.

Feb 3, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #150 of 203
I don't know why they don't do that. They would clean up the dap market or force others to up their game and lower price. It's the same with mobile phones, why compromise on features? I would pay more if it had all that stuff.
me too, I am waiting! The M is great but the M+ would be a must buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back