Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jan 27, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #4,546 of 5,310
Any CE6E owners here?.. What sources are you using?..ie Amps, DAPs.. etc?. Does it affect /improve the sound in any way?

DX90 / AK120ii / AK240 / iPod - CLAS SOLO

Most of the time I don't use an amp, but if I do: Picollo / E12A / DUET / etc.

It always improves sound but you have to carry it around too

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #4,547 of 5,310
DX90 / AK120ii / AK240 / iPod - CLAS SOLO

Most of the time I don't use an amp, but if I do: Picollo / E12A / DUET / etc.

It always improves sound but you have to carry it around too
ah I see. I have the fiio x5 and ipod 5th gen. I'm thinking of getting the e12a soon. I don't mind carrying it around lol as long as the sound is good..i just feel my x5 isn't cutting it enough. Maybe its my ears. I just got my 6e yesterday and I'm loving it so far. Fit is good and the it's very comfy

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #4,548 of 5,310
ah I see. I have the fiio x5 and ipod 5th gen. I'm thinking of getting the e12a soon. I don't mind carrying it around lol as long as the sound is good..i just feel my x5 isn't cutting it enough. Maybe its my ears. I just got my 6e yesterday and I'm loving it so far. Fit is good and the it's very comfy

and the BASS! :)

Jan 27, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #4,550 of 5,310
it's ok. The Fiio E12A isn't the best of amps in general and I prefer the Duet or Picollo when using the Fiio's as DAP, but as I said I mostly use the DX90 and AK players without extra amp.
The E12A has a very musical midrange but it isn't the strongest in sound stage and detail, but for the money it is an excellent amp.

Jan 27, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #4,552 of 5,310

I can definitely recommend the X5 + Cayin C5 combo. To my ears they are a very good match!

Jan 28, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #4,554 of 5,310
Damn, I was hoping for like little to no CE6 talk since the release as I have a CE2 and BA4 already and can't justify a third set as a student.

But damn do I want them.

Or better still, a full steampunk CE4. Limited production of 2 per month only. I think it will be a lot more expensive than a normal CE4 so the CE6 will be more affordable.

There. That's how to justify it :wink:

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #4,558 of 5,310
hey,
I am thinking of buying my first CIEM. My last In ears were the Westone UM2. I liked the sound.  I would prefer to buy the CE6E because of increased low ends  but they are to expensive for me. CE3W and CE4P are in my price range but don't know if i should choose CE3W for higher bass or CE4P for better miss/highs. Someone heared both and can tell me the differences? At CE3W information it is written, that it got the most bass. Can someone tell me something to it? And what does the W mean in CE3W?

Jan 31, 2015 at 10:13 AM Post #4,559 of 5,310
Dear, just come back to focus on this and found that CE change line up name. I have a short question regarding series name like, W, P, C, etc. I found just only short description in their website. It would be great if you can let me know more detail. Also, Am I right? That I can select model and customize what series I prefer, for example, I choose CE4 and I can choose P, W, C or else.

Thanks in advance for you time for my questions.

:)

Feb 2, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #4,560 of 5,310
You guys know I love posting pics

Titled - CEP01 - on the Facebook page

​EDIT: there's three holes in each, I first assumed it was a single BA CIEM, but I guess I was wrong
I'm hoping someone smarter than me can shed some light here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back