Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jul 31, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #4,156 of 5,310
I already have 3 CE ciems. My next one will be the 8 driver. Come on Phil, get back to work
wink.gif

3? What models you got?

Also a heads up anyone still in the market to get their first, the BA5 is in stock.

Aug 4, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #4,161 of 5,310
August 11th is taking too long to arrive :frowning2:.

:)

Tell me about it, I start a fortnight holiday that monday. Still four day week this week as well!

Anyone know if the new site will be up that monday or are CE just back to work?

:)

Aug 4, 2014 at 3:32 AM Post #4,162 of 5,310
And to top it off I don't know if they are doing hybrids for the time being so might be changing my order to a BA4f but thats not much of an issue so much as a bummer.

Aug 7, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #4,166 of 5,310
The new cases look great, a photo with monitors inside would be great to see the size although I imagine it'll be around the same size as the current cases perhaps just a bit wider.

In other news earlier this week I dropped one of my CE2C monitors when untangling and it seems one of the ba's inside has stopped working, if I tap it when its in my ear I get little snippets of full sound.

I did drop it from chest heigh onto a tiled floor, so it wasn't like it was onto carpet etc

Aug 7, 2014 at 7:15 AM Post #4,167 of 5,310
It looks like it is quite a lot bigger than the cases it ships in now. Think Otterbox 1000 XL. That's what I get from the pics.
I'm sure CE can "fix" the bad contact after dropping it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back