Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Oct 28, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #3,302 of 5,310
Wow a lot of valued suggestion. let me digest them first.

Parallelly, Can I know an estimated lead-time since Cosmic Ears get my impression until ears are ready to ship.
I have vacation plan during this coming New Year holiday. Not sure whether it will be in time or not.

Thanks again guys

In my case it took 5 weeks for CE to prepare my BA4r (5 weeks counted from receiving my ear impressions to the date of shipping finished CIEMs to me)

Oct 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #3,304 of 5,310
  Wow a lot of valued suggestion. let me digest them first.

Parallelly, Can I know an estimated lead-time since Cosmic Ears get my impression until ears are ready to ship.
I have vacation plan during this coming New Year holiday. Not sure whether it will be in time or not.

Thanks again guys

It's been 4 weeks since I paid for my order (impressions arrived before I paid), and it looks like there's still quite some way to go on mine (just got the impression detailing message 4 days ago). I kinda expect another month before I get them in my hands. I would say they seem to be really busy and you should be prepared to wait much longer than the early adopters did.

Of course, only CE themselves might have any realistic estimate, so why not see if Phil is willing to let you know? = )

Oct 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #3,305 of 5,310

It's been 4 weeks since I paid for my order (impressions arrived before I paid), and it looks like there's still quite some way to go on mine (just got the impression detailing message 4 days ago). I kinda expect another month before I get them in my hands. I would say they seem to be really busy and you should be prepared to wait much longer than the early adopters did.

Of course, only CE themselves might have any realistic estimate, so why not see if Phil is willing to let you know? = )

send us an email and we will check your order for you.

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #3,307 of 5,310
The tracking system is driving me crazy.. :p Losing my meditation

But the postal system actually works at 3:13 am... Received an update 2 hours ago that says it reached an international terminal for sort and sent off.
Wonder how long it takes before its next stage..

<Sounds of Chains being unlocked...>

But I am really glad it is at its final stage.. Can't wait to see how it looks... and more Importantly, how it sounds.. :D

Oct 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #3,308 of 5,310
  The tracking system is driving me crazy.. :p Losing my meditation

But the postal system actually works at 3:13 am... Received an update 2 hours ago that says it reached an international terminal for sort and sent off.
Wonder how long it takes before its next stage..

<Sounds of Chains being unlocked...>

But I am really glad it is at its final stage.. Can't wait to see how it looks... and more Importantly, how it sounds.. :D

can you actually use the tracking number from Posten in Singpost?
I tried using the tracking number in USPS and it worked

Oct 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #3,310 of 5,310
The tracking numbers are international standard, so they would work on all countries' postal service websites the same way. However, depending on the country the item is shipping from, information may or may not be available on your country's postal website until it reaches your country.

Oct 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #3,311 of 5,310
So I've not got a facebook and been kind of MIA since there was an apparent announcement of them not taking any new orders; are Cosmic Ears now taking new orders? The site states a limit on new orders, what constitutes the limit? none?
I cancelled my audiologist appointment around September when the news reached here, don't want old moulds being used for my first shiny custom IEMs.
Glad to see Phil came to Head-Fi, it's a great place for customer relations. 
ksc75smile.gif

Take my money Phil, please? 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back