Corda Symphony info and impressions
Dec 16, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #421 of 428
I know this has probably been discussed in the Amp Recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 forum but any thread related to LCD-2s is really long and it is quite tedious to find the information there 

So my question is for those who own LCD-2 and Symphony at the same time and whether they like the combo or not... 

Thanks in advance... 

Dec 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #424 of 428
Absolutely agree! I read all the posts in this thread and Jan's honesty, all of his efforts to communicate clearly, willingness to solve any issues and his outstanding customer service are worth mentioning. He has replied all of my emails within 10 minutes! That's just amazing. Despite some of the bad vibes in this thread, I am looking forward to purchasing products from Jan (hopefully a Symphony) 

Quote:
What a disappointing read this thread has been. You have my sympathies Dr Meier. 

Jan 11, 2011 at 8:18 AM Post #426 of 428
     Quote:
I know this has probably been discussed in the Amp Recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 forum but any thread related to LCD-2s is really long and it is quite tedious to find the information there 

So my question is for those who own LCD-2 and Symphony at the same time and whether they like the combo or not... 

Thanks in advance... 

Bringing this thread back up--I've noticed that the Symphony price on the Meier website has been reduced to $1120.00; is this because perhaps a new model is expected soon?

I'm wondering what the differences would be between using the Symphony, and using the Concerto/Stage DAC combination?  The price of the Symphony would make me want to use it alone; and, it could still be used as a preamp, and/or in conjunction with another DAC if so desired.

And, to repeat the above poster's question, is anyone out there using the Symphony with LCD-2s?

May 25, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #427 of 428
I've been wanting this amp. Love the looks -- have the Cantante 2. Unfortunately it's discontinued. I don't see anything on Meier's site that replaces it.

May 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #428 of 428

Quote:
The SYMPHONY.2 indeed is sold-out completely. I'm currently working on a
new top-of-the-range amplifier. There are no real plans for a combined
DAC-amplifier yet.

Cheers

Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back