Copper vs Silver...MEASURED (surprising)
Mar 18, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #181 of 206
Yer killin' me, Stan!
biggrin.gif

se

I'd have to borrow that DeLorean and go back to save you.

Mar 26, 2015 at 2:44 PM Post #186 of 206
I was reading in the cables section and there was in interesting article on cables with blends of gold and silver. I went to look for it again today, and I couldn't find it. Traffic must have buried it. But I bookmarked an interesting link from it. Have you guys read this article?

https://audiotruth.wordpress.com

Mar 26, 2015 at 3:00 PM Post #187 of 206
  I was reading in the cables section and there was in interesting article on cables with blends of gold and silver. I went to look for it again today, and I couldn't find it. Traffic must have buried it. But I bookmarked an interesting link from it. Have you guys read this article?

You might say that the truth hurts, except for audiophiles with tough hides and open wallets. Nice article.

Mar 26, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #188 of 206
thanks a lot, @bigshot , i was looking for this thread with a question. the thing i had understood from the article pointed by you is as simple, as do not buy aftermarket cables if the ones you have make you happy enough with ergonomics and SQ, and feeling.

@TheoS53 so after all the tests and all, had you come to hear any difference at all between the cable included with the amp, and the one included with the stacking kit?

Mar 26, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #189 of 206
  thanks a lot, @bigshot , i was looking for this thread with a question. the thing i had understood from the article pointed by you is as simple, as do not buy aftermarket cables if the ones you have make you happy enough with ergonomics and SQ, and feeling.

@TheoS53 so after all the tests and all, had you come to hear any difference at all between the cable included with the amp, and the one included with the stacking kit?

I can honestly say that I didn't, even when I expected that I *might* hear the silver as being brighter

Mar 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM Post #190 of 206
  I can honestly say that I didn't, even when I expected that I *might* hear the silver as being brighter

thanks a lot.

still, i might need a stacking kit for e12a to make it pocket-able..

i really wish to fiind another way around the stacking kit, because it is not avalaible in my country, and it has no arrival date, probably fiio stopped shipping them because x5II comes out.

Mar 26, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #191 of 206
  thanks a lot.

still, i might need a stacking kit for e12a to make it pocket-able..

i really wish to fiind another way around the stacking kit, because it is not avalaible in my country, and it has no arrival date, probably fiio stopped shipping them because x5II comes out.

Why not order it from Amazon have it shipped to you?

Mar 26, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #193 of 206
  i would have to pay 30$ for a simple plastic frame, and loose one day for driving 200 km to the town from which i can pick up... simply put, i really have to hope that fiio has not stopped shipping them.

tht's pretty crazy. perhaps it would be easier to move to another country? 
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2015 at 6:03 PM Post #194 of 206
  tht's pretty crazy. perhaps it would be easier to move to another country? 
biggrin.gif

totally!

I had considered this multiple times, but in most Europe laws are pretty crazy from one country to another. 

This applies to most of eastern europe, or soviet europe. qi had not visited west, i have higher hopes from west europe.

Mar 26, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #195 of 206

Thank you Bigshot of course posting this on Toxic's thread we probably get me banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back