Connecticut Area Mini-Meet Interest Check
Jan 28, 2003 at 5:48 AM Post #16 of 47
I'll be there whenever it is. I've got to pick up a few things at Bob's house anyway.

I've got some equipment on the way from the Headroom loaner program, and I bet I could convince them to send us some equipment. Anything anyone really wants to hear? (I've got a Little with premium module)

Jan 28, 2003 at 4:54 PM Post #18 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by grancasa
I'll be there whenever it is. I've got to pick up a few things at Bob's house anyway.

I've got some equipment on the way from the Headroom loaner program, and I bet I could convince them to send us some equipment. Anything anyone really wants to hear? (I've got a Little with premium module)

If you could get them to send both power supplies (the standard Little and the More Power), it would be interesting to see the difference.

BTW, I've just finished building the Millett hybrid amp, I can bring it if anyone is interested...

Jan 28, 2003 at 4:59 PM Post #19 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by lextek
I am at peace with my set up. ... It just does nothing wrong. It just all clicked.

And you're hosting a meet? Sounds dangerous. It's like saying "I'm finally not tempted to cheat on my wife", then hiring a sexy live-in nanny.
wink.gif

Jan 28, 2003 at 7:52 PM Post #21 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by dvr
And you're hosting a meet? Sounds dangerous. It's like saying "I'm finally not tempted to cheat on my wife", then hiring a sexy live-in nanny.
wink.gif

No ones bringing an RKV are they? I should be safe. Just because your on a diet, doesn't mean you can look at the menu.

Jan 29, 2003 at 12:10 AM Post #22 of 47
But Lex, a better analogy for you is "Just because you're a recovering coke addict doesn't mean you can't set up a few lines on the table in front of you"

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Headroom was too quick in sending my stuff out, so I have comming from them a Little with Premium mod., cardas cable, and a Kimber mini-mini. I imagine if we asked they would send the full meet set up (A Max, and probably the high end phones they carry. Maybe even a Blockhead with balanced source!!! That would be cool.)

Jan 29, 2003 at 4:54 AM Post #24 of 47
The 23rd is no good for me. Guess I'll have to check you all on the next go-around.

Jan 29, 2003 at 5:04 AM Post #25 of 47
Oh man. I wanted to meet you Jpleg...

Say, I wonder if we can come up with some replacment cables for the 590, such as the Equinox. They don't have a demmo program do they?

Jan 29, 2003 at 5:10 AM Post #26 of 47
Ya know, I think the maker of the Equinox cables lives here in West Hartford. I'll try to dig up his email and see if he'd be interested in comming to the meet.

Jan 29, 2003 at 9:45 PM Post #28 of 47
The maker of the Equinox lives in West Hartford?? That's where I grew up and where my girlfriend lives so I'm there about every other weekend. All I'd have to bring to this are 580s, v6s, and possibly a meta by then. Oh, and that fathauer tube amp. If anyone wants to solder it into triode and see how it goes with phones. It's cheap enough I have no problem playing around with it. Anyway, the one thing I do have that could be useful is a big, white, windowless van. Give me Equinox's address and maybe by the meet I'll let him out of my basement for a little air...

DarkWolf, where is this rallycross and who's putting it on? I'm on girlfriend duty that weekend otherwise I'd probably meet you there with my 510. Good luck and have a great time. Rally and audio... two very expensive hobbies. As long as we stay away from offshore powerboat racing we might be ok... probably not though.

Jan 29, 2003 at 10:18 PM Post #29 of 47
Quote:

Originally posted by Ohoen
Give me Equinox's address and maybe by the meet I'll let him out of my basement for a little air...

Stefan AudioArt
115 Grennan Road
West Hartford, CT 06107

Feb 2, 2003 at 9:23 PM Post #30 of 47
Hey Ohen, the Rally Cross last time was at the Team O'Niel Rally School in NH, and we are trying to go for skid controll lessons on the 8th. The Next rally isn't there, I'm not sure where. I just understand that it's about the same distance away.

And yes, my tastes are becomming more and more expensive and I can't stand it. I don't know what to do. Now I've gone and stayed up all night at my friend's house playing Gran Turismo 3, just to see my 300hp Celica deleted beucase only one game can go on a memory chip. Now I want a PS2 and GT3, but I think my addiction is starting to subside now that I'm home again. Not to mention that I'm too tired to really think about anything. It's remarkable that I can even type. Thankfully, speed boat racing holds no interest for me. But what is it? Everytime I think I'm about to be squared away, I want something new!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back