*Confirmed* Grado PS1000 is coming!
Feb 22, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #181 of 941
Well check it out the wooden box is back

woodenbox3.png

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #182 of 941
I have to say, I am very impressed with Grado Labs being able to keep all of this under wraps. I mean, some of their lower end items were shipped out before anyone on Head-fi even realized upgrades were made to the phones they were buying. Now a flagship phone is being released just around the corner. They must definately have the "Loose lips sink ships" mentality there.

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #183 of 941
Quote:

Originally Posted by mike6502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the world will be a happier place without resuscitating them.

Sooo are you done yet trying to derail this thread because of a grudge?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimspoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Didn't someone mention in one of the other related threads that Grado had a special update for late next week?

I wouldn't be surprised if they waited to reveal the PS1000 next Thursday or Friday. I hope we see em tonight, but still, wouldn't be surprised.

That would be Todd of TTVJ who announced that, and he said Grado would be updating their website late next week, but it seems they're doing it already, so I think the PS1000 is the surprise.

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #184 of 941
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sooo are you done yet trying to derail this thread because of a grudge?

I don't have a grudge. I just think you're the last person who should be criticizing others for trivial posts. Obviously, your unprovoked criticism of another user was just as "derailing" as my response to you.

Now carry on.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #186 of 941
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well check it out the wooden box is back

woodenbox3.png

Yes, but it costs $75 plus $10 shipping.

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #188 of 941
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvanrij /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They already did that with the GS1000. And whatsup with all these weird cats on this forum??

Haven't you heard? Audiophilia is a major ***** magnet
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM Post #189 of 941
I know, there is something cool and retro/old school with the square rods. They have been a part of the RS1s and 2s since they were released.

I mean, all Grados look retro, but maybe not so much anymore with the new cup design on the SR series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back