Computer modeled Sennheiser HD-600
Mar 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Bocefuss4500

New Head-Fier
Had my first computer modeling class this semester and choose my favorite current headphones to model my modded Sennheiser Hd-600. Modeled in alias 2013 then rendered in Bunkspeed did not come out too bad for my first go around .. did a few different renders .. 

Mar 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #2 of 8
Your work is very good.  I really like it.  I would have easily given you an "A" for your work.  
size]

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #6 of 8
Except for the headband pads, these look more like a HD 650 than a HD 600 in its current form.

Can I get a 2880x1800 to use as a wallpaper on my Retina Macbook Pro? :wink:

Feb 21, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #7 of 8
For a first it's pretty good. The cups are way too big though, and the headband pads aren't right. You're also missing a few key parts of the headphone, like the yoke joints.

Reminds me of when I modeled my 4AAA so I could experiment with custom color schemes. 

Reference...

Model. Excuse the poor rendering and lazy yoke joints, I lost the files a while ago and could never really finish it up.

This is the custom color scheme I came up with. I wanted to have my pair painted by custom cans, but they stopped replying to my emails for some reason...

Oh, and I use a combination of Blender and Google SketchUp Pro 7. Only used sketch on this though, since I didn't bother with proper rendering. 

Feb 22, 2014 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 8
  Had my first computer modeling class this semester and choose my favorite current headphones to model my modded Sennheiser Hd-600. Modeled in alias 2013 then rendered in Bunkspeed did not come out too bad for my first go around .. did a few different renders .. 

Actually the color makes it look like an HD650
biggrin.gif
(better, IMO - I just don't have the heart to paint over the blue-white marble finish unless it's chipped off anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back