Comparing the Custom TF10 and Universal TF10. You're not gonna like this...
Dec 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #61 of 65
Why does it sound fishy? Do people really expect remolding is only a simple process of tossing the drivers into an acryillic shell?

Dec 1, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #62 of 65

Quote:
I have a pair of fisher hearing TF10 remolds. I also have a few pairs of the new TF10s from amazon last weekend. I'll do a comparison tomarow and fill you guys in. I have a feeling he may be right though. But, the comfort and easyness of use is probably worth it. lol. 

Looking forward to it!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #63 of 65

Why does it sound fishy? Do people really expect remolding is only a simple process of tossing the drivers into an acryillic shell?

Yea they do; it's a simple enough concept and if you don't really know then what else are you to believe? But I mean this applies to countless generalizations and assumptions about everything else in this world that people do because they don't know....

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #64 of 65
Sigh. Now I'm splitting hairs as to whether I should reshell my tf10. For some reason the seal in my right ear seems to break really easily, so I planned to reshell it for the legendary custom fit comfort. After reading all the possible issues with sibilance etc, urrgh. Is it possible to request the UM tune the drivers for sibilance during the reshell process heheheh. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back