COMING SOON: Klipsch Image X7i & NEW Image S4, Image S4i & Image S4A
Aug 16, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #16 of 95
Quote:
I presume the X7 is an evolution over the X5 and not the X10?

Yes, you would be correct.

Quote:
Yeah my thoughts exactly... I had the x10i's and S4's.  Loved the x10i's but they fell apart a bit and the jack and the housings.  I am def interested in the x7's if they have about the same bass level.  However, with the numbering scheme of the divers (623) they sound more like the x5's which I have not heard...

Oh yeah... the x10's... IMO... most comfortable iem ever.. 

They do sound more like the X5s. Comfort factor is still there with the X7i, that's for sure!

Aug 30, 2012 at 6:56 AM Post #17 of 95
I'm thinking of getting the x7i. I haven't seen any reviews for it yet though, so that's what's holding me back. Can you tell me how it compares to my Etymotics HF5 sound-wise? 

Sep 8, 2012 at 7:29 AM Post #21 of 95
Quote:

Sent you a private message.

what the??? if u guys haven't released it yet, how cm this bugger tested it with the er4s?? http://www.head-fi.org/t/625326/klipsch-x7i#post_8679430  

Is he ********ting???     
deadhorse.gif

Sep 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #22 of 95
Sep 18, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #24 of 95
Quote:
If I can get the x10i for approx the same price as the x7i, do you guys recommend me to buy them?

They offer different types of listening experiences. The Image X7i are a very balanced sound across the board while the X10i will give you a little more punchier sound. Also, we do recommend that you buy from an authorized dealer because of our 2-year-warranty. The warranty is not valid if you buy from Ebay or any other unauthorized dealer.

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #25 of 95
Don't worry, it's from an authorized store, alright :wink:

But I think I'll stick to the X7i though since they are new :p I'll just have to wait a couple of weeks until they're available from outside the US :|

Sep 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #26 of 95
Quote:
Don't worry, it's from an authorized store, alright
wink.gif

But I think I'll stick to the X7i though since they are new
tongue.gif
I'll just have to wait a couple of weeks until they're available from outside the US :|

Haha, just making sure! Keep checking with your local dealers. We are trying to get out the X7i out there as quickly as possible. As you can imagine, demand worldwide is quite high for these bad boys!

Sep 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #29 of 95
Hi

Just a small question, the X10i is superior to the X7i am I right? Being the flagship, and considering that stocks are getting scarse for the X10i, will Klipsch be introducing a new flagship in the upcoming months/year?

Sep 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #30 of 95
Quote:
Hi

Just a small question, the X10i is superior to the X7i am I right? Being the flagship, and considering that stocks are getting scarse for the X10i, will Klipsch be introducing a new flagship in the upcoming months/year?

I'm not sure.  I personally prefer the X5 over the X10 even though I like a punchier IEM.  Klipsch comfort cannot be beat though.  The best fitting IEM I ever tried was the Klipsch Image S2.  They are also the most durable IEM I've ever owned.  I work out in these, and have worn repeatedly in industrial worksite conditions and they've never died since 2009.  IMHO, the S2 should be made into audiophile grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back