Jun 28, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #256 of 313
Closed

Attachments

• AR.jpg
    AR.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 28, 2021 at 12:09 PM Post #257 of 313
I have decided to withdraw all of my impressions from this thread and anywhere else.
This comment from the moderators of https://www.audioreviews.org/ made me realized that I am indeed seeking popularity.
AR.jpg

I did this for fun and this no longer feels fun to me.
For proper audio recommendations, you guys can get expert advises from the folks of www.audioreviews.org

Thanks for your support. I had fun with my adventure and I have found the dongles I wanted. Cheers
Thanks to your research and also reading other reviews I was able to narrow down my own selection list - based on my personal requirements. Therefore I don't think you should withdraw your remarks as they might be as useful for other people as they were to me looking to buy my first DAC dongle.

Jun 28, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #258 of 313
I have decided to withdraw all of my impressions from this thread and anywhere else.
This comment from the moderators of https://www.audioreviews.org/ made me realized that I am indeed seeking popularity.
AR.jpg

For proper audio recommendations, you guys can get expert advises from the folks of www.audioreviews.org

Thanks for your support. I had fun with my adventure and I have found the dongles I wanted. Cheers
Your opinions are your own. You did not demand other's attention, neither did you force them to visit your thread. This head-fi thread is not owned by Larry Fulton, rather shared by other head-fiers. You have no obligation to live by anyone else's rule. So why would you let yourself be influenced by another random dude on the internet?

We need this thread. This thread has been a marvel. Kindly reinstate your hard work. I hope you have kept the back-up.

It's your life, your thread, your gears, your ears, your impressions. Do whatever you want with them, but do not get influenced by another random dude on the internet.

And FYI, I cannot put my entire faith on Larry. Not after the hype of BL-03 that Larry created, and I found out that it was...nothing impressive. May be our hearings differ, but I just cannot trust that guy.

Jun 28, 2021 at 12:22 PM Post #259 of 313
man... plz dont erase your opinions, they are yous and youve been doing this for sharing purposes, the owners of audioreviews are quite known to be a bit annoying and they bust a bunch of chops around, imo doing a review is FOR THAT ACTUAL PURPOSE, if you are honest, then of course you are calling for attention and giving info, thats the purpose of doing research, at least you did something productive, one of their mods once answer to me: "i never give 5 stars cause nothing is perfect" well... that's a good answer coming from a dude that is supposed to be unbiased and giving a proper opinion of THE ACTUAL market, not the future that might and JUST MIGHT bring perfection for him... what an a**hole

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2021 at 1:11 PM Post #262 of 313
Very sorry. It was very helpful and in the end it was just interesting.
I don't know what you care about some idiots.
There is no need to retreat in front of the stupidity and complacency of other people. You did what you did - not for them.
I didn't listen to you the way a student listens to a teacher. But your opinion was important to me, and your experience is important.
You did what I can't. You did something that is interesting to many.
But there are people who are ready to listen only to themselves. :frowning2: They are afraid of other opinions, they are afraid of competition.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2021 at 1:48 PM Post #263 of 313

I could not believe I saw that this morning... I couldn't thank you enough man. Truly though, the work you put in is very valuable and I would hope you'd reconsider and repost your findings. Those people failed to realize that your opionions are your own and there are many variables. I have gone over your list so many times... Too many to count. People can suck sometimes

Jun 28, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #268 of 313
Don't do it dude!

Every reviewer on the planet catches flack from the peanut gallery, and this comment reeks of professional jealousy.

Please do consider revelling in the moment rather than taking it to heart.

Also thank you very much for the reviews, you were absolutely clear about your approach and preferences, and I had 2 of your rated dongles already (9038 & S9), and could tell exactly where you were coming from. One of the most comprehensive and even handed sets of impressions I've had the pleasure of reading.

AR.jpg

Jun 28, 2021 at 3:33 PM Post #269 of 313
AR.jpg

I'm usually not one to give advice, let alone tell people what to do, but I don't think you should let all the time, energy, and expense you invested go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back