Closed
Jan 18, 2021 at 7:50 AM Post #18 of 22
The Enlightenment (2018) aka "The Conversion" began when I was re-introduced to earbuds via a pair of first gen custom Blurs and a pair of silky smooth Puresounds by a Thai audiophile and earbud enthusiast. I was utterly blown away by their soundstage and oh the cool dry comfort! Soon after I listened to a pair of early edition Monks and again was dumbfounded by the sound they produced and at such a low price point. Since I have gone over to earbuds, no more ear aches or headaches, nor sweaty tired ears. I can listen hours upon hours, consecutively, without issue.
Are you in Thailand?

Mar 11, 2021 at 11:53 PM Post #21 of 22
Where about? I'm in Pattaya. If you're in the neighborhood, we can do a little get together.
Sorry just saw your post. We are typically somewhere between Krung Thep, Sukhothai, and Gifu - Japan (late winter/early spring time)... although this year Japan was a total no-go for us.

Mar 12, 2021 at 5:52 AM Post #22 of 22
Sorry just saw your post. We are typically somewhere between Krung Thep, Sukhothai, and Gifu - Japan (late winter/early spring time)... although this year Japan was a total no-go for us.
Yeah, it would be a bitch coming back if you were to leave. Too bad you're located so far from me. I would have loved to have someone to talk hifi with over coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back