closed until further notice
Jan 14, 2011 at 4:50 PM Post #77 of 135
Please don't quote multiple posts. It makes everything really hard to read.

I think everyone needs to calm down. Just because someone is named Justin doesn't mean that it's your Justin. There are thousands of people named Justin in Singapore.

From what I know about Singaporean culture, most apartment buildings (also called flats) are quite tall. Perhaps your Justin is on another floor or another side of the building?

Good luck!

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #78 of 135

Quote:

I think everyone needs to calm down. Just because someone is named Justin doesn't mean that it's your Justin. There are thousands of people named Justin in Singapore.

From what I know about Singaporean culture, most apartment buildings (also called flats) are quite tall. Perhaps your Justin is on another floor or another side of the building?

Good luck!

sry bout the quoting. but then that is the exact location. 

Jan 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #79 of 135
Soo... Sil3nce is the mailman. buffalowings is the scammed one. 1iclick lives at the scammers s supposed adress but is not the scammer, am i right? who has the tf10, the man with the big guitar or the big family in t-shirts? or am i missing something here?

Jan 14, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #80 of 135

Quote:
Quote:

Good luck!

sry bout the quoting. but then that is the exact location. 

Quote:
Soo... Sil3nce is the mailman. buffalowings is the scammed one. 1iclick lives at the scammers s supposed adress but is not the scammer, am i right? who has the tf10, the man with the big guitar or the big family in t-shirts? or am i missing something here?

LOL...sil3nce aint' the mailman! I am the scammed one...1click lives at the scammers address (or works at it, or owns the business at the address) the guy with the big guitar was the guy who scammed me, that was his avatar pic. the big family has a bride/groom that were recently married (conincidentally, the scammer said he had a GF that wanted those phones) the phones are missing right now, because singpost lost it...

Jan 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #81 of 135
it would have been so much more interesting if the scammer lived in the US of A

Oh right , he would probably have been some undernourished black man high on crack who asks his sister to be a prostitute in order to make his living

I am not trying to sound racist or anything , guys.....Just saying...

Countries so far that have good traders based on my experience

Sweden
France
UK
USA

Jan 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #82 of 135
But do justin have acess to 1iclicks mailbox?  Is justin the mailman? I also have a md-fake btw maybe we should start a appreciation tread?
popcorn.gif

Fyi. i got a set of TF10 in the mail today, what a coincidence. not kidding btw

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:05 PM Post #83 of 135
Input Norway. Scratch Sweden imho. They are not that trustworthy. just kidding sorry guise.
cool.gif

Quote:
it would have been so much more interesting if the scammer lived in the US of A

Oh right , he would probably have been some undernourished black man high on crack who asks his sister to be a prostitute in order to make his living

I am not trying to sound racist or anything , guys.....Just saying...

Countries so far that have good traders based on my experience

Sweden
France
UK
USA

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:12 PM Post #84 of 135
Sweden: Dragon tanks (S-103), fjords, piKEAs, meatballs and girls. Also Let the Right One In. What's not to like? Although I'm somewhat torn between Swedish meatballs and Angus (Scot?) beef balls.
This is indeed getting interesting. Here's what I figure:
Justin scams, sells (trades) fake MDs for Wings' phones. Puts down address of a photo service, I'd say, to avoid detection (and he can pass there and fetch the package). But the package didn't arrive at 82 Linden. So. Mailman?

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #85 of 135

Quote:
Sweden: Dragon tanks (S-103), fjords, piKEAs, meatballs and girls. Also Let the Right One In. What's not to like? Although I'm somewhat torn between Swedish meatballs and Angus (Scot?) beef balls.
This is indeed getting interesting. Here's what I figure:
Justin scams, sells (trades) fake MDs for Wings' phones. Puts down address of a photo service, I'd say, to avoid detection (and he can pass there and fetch the package). But the package didn't arrive at 82 Linden. So. Mailman?

and too add to your theory, I think he has done business there before because he resembles one of the grooms that were featured in a album on the website (and has the same name) but yes, I'm hoping a postal worker is enjoying the phones right now, and forever too...because if it ever gets delivered, I will never get my partial compensation from the insurance and refund for the express shipping...

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #86 of 135
what if the mailman in the area IS justin ?

Thick,thick plot.

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #87 of 135
well, in the end, hopefully things never go right on his end, but I must say, this was one interesting real-life mystery story

thanks head-fi for the support

james

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #88 of 135
strangely enough...he hasn't been banned yet even after i sent a PM to both jude and uncle erik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back