closed until further notice
Jan 14, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #62 of 135
I'm so sorry buddy :frowning2:
I feel for you man.
Just recently I got a piece of crap tennis racquet that was supposed to be in good condition for 70 dollars.

So how on earth did he use someone else's email

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #63 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The address that you provided for the seller happens to be a business address, it is quite easy to locate the company's name using Goggle. From there you will be able to find the website of this company.

I will not post the name of this company as they may not be involved in this incident. In this website, under the 'contact us' page, there is a listing of the people in this company and none of them are called Justin. This Justin fellow may be a neighbor lurking around that no82 postbox hoping to catch the mailman perhaps.

An email was submitted to this company to alert them of this incident and pointing them to this thread to give them a chance to find out what is going on. Of course whether they respond or not is entirely up to them.

Hi people. I came here as referred by diffuse101's email. I'm residing in 82linden drive, and we have no one by the name of justin living here. I've read the thread and I'm very sorry about what had happen to buffalowings. 

I do not know why or how did justin use my address for this scam, and I've neither receive anything rather than regular mails in my mailbox. I'm again very sorry about what had happened here.

PS. not all Singaporeans are like justin, apparently he is the first singaporean scammer I've heard about, and I'll get some security to check on my mailbox. 

thanks and regards! 

wow...this is becoming really interesting...okay getting very strange here, searched onceclick on google, and i got this...
http://oneeyeclick.wordpress.com/category/by-ginosko/
is it just me, or does this guy resemble this guy...

control f "alan and meg"...

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #64 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The address that you provided for the seller happens to be a business address, it is quite easy to locate the company's name using Goggle. From there you will be able to find the website of this company.

I will not post the name of this company as they may not be involved in this incident. In this website, under the 'contact us' page, there is a listing of the people in this company and none of them are called Justin. This Justin fellow may be a neighbor lurking around that no82 postbox hoping to catch the mailman perhaps.

An email was submitted to this company to alert them of this incident and pointing them to this thread to give them a chance to find out what is going on. Of course whether they respond or not is entirely up to them.

Hi people. I came here as referred by diffuse101's email. I'm residing in 82linden drive, and we have no one by the name of justin living here. I've read the thread and I'm very sorry about what had happen to buffalowings. 

I do not know why or how did justin use my address for this scam, and I've neither receive anything rather than regular mails in my mailbox. I'm again very sorry about what had happened here.

PS. not all Singaporeans are like justin, apparently he is the first singaporean scammer I've heard about, and I'll get some security to check on my mailbox. 

thanks and regards! 

wow...this is becoming really interesting...okay getting very strange here, searched onceclick on google, and i got this...

or justin and rin....

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #65 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks and regards! 

or justin and rin....

=[

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #66 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks and regards! 

or justin and rin....

=[

am I crazy?....

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #67 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks and regards! 

or justin and rin....

=[

am I crazy?....

No you're just a bit depressed and flustered from this.
Totally understandable.
But I still <3 you :)

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM Post #68 of 135

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks and regards! 

ermm, ginosko is a female btw. u can check out our website. thanks

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #70 of 135
Jan 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #71 of 135
I wasn't accusing anyone in oneclick for being a scammer, but justin and rinn seems a little too coincidental, because the scammer had mentioned trading the tf10 because he had a girlfriend that wanted one as a gift...

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #72 of 135

Quote:
I wasn't accusing anyone in oneclick for being a scammer, but justin and rinn seems a little too coincidental, because the scammer had mentioned trading the tf10 because he had a girlfriend that wanted one as a gift...

they are just my clients. i've got 100s of couple every year.

ps: we don't live under the same roof.

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #74 of 135

Quote:
Quote:

they are just my clients. i've got 100s of couple every year.

ps: we don't live under the same roof.

I apologize for snarking then. A drag that Justin chose your address as the drop.

Jan 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #75 of 135

Quote:
Maybe the mailman is happy with his new tripplefi`s just sayin.

I'm the mailman you bas****.
jk :)

I don't believe this is an issue of lost merchandise.
It's the seller for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back